MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Thursday
9:44 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Galactic Empire » Communications Node » To Ana Stark
To Ana Stark
TsskDate: Sunday, 03 Mar 2013, 11:00 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
*An official communication of Tssk, War Chief of Trandosha, dictated to by Scribe Leoten Haskt, formerly of the IGBC and lately Scribe to the Court of His Ferociousness.*

Lady Ana Stark,

I regret to inform you that at 15:30 Trandoshan time, Lord Alyn Stark attacked me with a Jedi companion.

I do not know what got into him, I believe he may have been under the influence of his Jedi friend, in the past we've always had extremely friendly dealings and I struggled to incapacitate him without any harm, unfortunately, my bodyguards mortally wounded Lord Stark as he attacked me, and slew his bodyguard.

This all happened in the presence of Imperial Magistrate Argus Myjector, who was able to take his last will and testament before his death, which has been recorded on vellum and signed in the presence of witnesses onboard my ship. He asked me as an old friend of his to let you know that he loved you greatly, and repented for any suffering he caused during his life; he appeared to have an epiphany and repudiated his role as an arms dealer.

I'd like to let you know that in recognition of him swearing his regret for his crimes against me I have decided to take no action for compensation against his estate; tonight we shall drink a toast in his honour. We regret that his passing was too quick for us to establish communications live to yourself that he might say his final goodbyes.

Is there anything I can do for you Ma'am?

With Deepest Regrets,

Tssk

Noted Hunter of Wookiees
"Aoacwo coaoohurcrrwo ooww orraoaacahrcacoo" - "The Scourge of Kachirho"

Ana_StarkDate: Monday, 04 Mar 2013, 5:08 AM | Message # 2
Major general
I am unsure what could have possibly gotten into Lord Stark either, Your Grace, but I do apologize profusely for whatever inconvenience that it may have caused. Regardless, perhaps detaining Lord Stark, rather than murdering him would have been a better option. I would hate for this incident to cause further problems for your planet or it's people. Of course, such things are hardly up to me and I have no control over what could happen.

A force user though? I am sure, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Alyn would have not knowingly employed such a creature. Though you say he has perished, so no further harm can come of him. I wonder though, do you know which guard it was?

As for what you can do for me? Since my husband is dead, there is not much, aside from send his body home. I am told that it is Lorrdian custom for the province Lords body to lay in state so that he can be mourned. I would not deprive the people of that, nor deprive myself of the chance to mourn him as well. It is the least you can do.

To ease the burden of my simple request, I will arrange compensation for any and all cost incurred in transport. Please do not hesitate to ask, and I will wire the credits as soon as his body is safely back on Lorrd. You have my absolute word on that, Your Grace.

Sincerely,
Anaelyse Stark

TsskDate: Wednesday, 06 Mar 2013, 12:23 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Lady Stark,

You're more than welcome to visit the place of Alyn's passing, but under Trandoshan law the victor of a battle is entitled to the spoils; when Alyn died his body became the chattel of those who inflicted the wounds upon him, in accordance with Trandoshan tradition he was given a warriors passing. I am sure with the number of bounties he had hunted and thus jagganath points accrued he will be smiled upon by the Scorekeeper, beyond this universe, and especially as a human with so many, he was a hero indeed.

I hunted Jedi back in my day, during the end of the Clone Wars I personally slew not less than four Knights myself, you can recognize a smell and look in a humans face when they use the Jedi magic, and my companions and I (the other Jedi hunters present) fully agree that his companion was one trained in the Jedi arts.

I have the will he made before death here, would you like me to transmit it to you before the public reading, I gather you are the inheritor of considerably property and title.

The Jedi magician was an Epicanthix, although he lacked the weapon a Jedi normally would be expected to carry, so I know not any more of him. He moved like a snake but could not outrun a disruptor.

Sincerely,

Tssk

Noted Hunter of Wookiees

Ana_StarkDate: Wednesday, 06 Mar 2013, 1:36 PM | Message # 4
Major general
Unfortunately, Lord Stark was not trandoshan, so his arrangements should have been left to his family. I would have never dared, had one of your own passed here on Lorrd, to assume that it would just be fine to follow Lorrdian customs instead of respecting him and his kind. I am appalled that you feel your actions were in the right.

That being said, since you can not provide his remains, simply a will that you state he gave before his death, I require some solid proof of my husbands passing. I hope you can understand. I know that human emotion must be difficult for you to understand. Please let us settle this between us. I would hate to have any Imperial involvement.

Sincerely,
Ana Stark

TsskDate: Wednesday, 06 Mar 2013, 1:46 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant
I realize you are upset Lady Stark, but tradition is unfortunately Tradition, and my culture has a certain set of rules regarding victory in combat and the warriors in question were entitled to the body. I wish it could have been some other way Lady Stark, I truly do.. I would have my people be a modern and civilized people and leave their ancient ways for the modern Galaxy, but you must understand I cannot change my society in a day, and so must change it incrementally. Failing to honour the traditions regarding their ownership of the body would have resulted in dissent; you'll be aware that my predecessor was removed for failing to honour tradition.

Would a copy of the Death certificate be sufficient? It was notarized by an Imperial Judge and my personal doctor (a considerably skilled individual with almost a hundred years medical practice) certified the death. If this will not do, all I can offer is the sworn oath of my warriors.

You have my apology if I am poorly gauging human emotion, we find them extremely difficult (death is a depressing daily reality for many Trandoshans and so we have grown to be rather cold about it; I hope I am not too reptilian in my letters to you).

Here is the Last Will and Testament of Alyn Stark, as dictated to the Imperial Magistrate who wrote down his words.

THE LAST WILL & TESTAMENT OF LORD ALYN STARK

THIS Last Will & Testament is made by me Lord Alyn Stark of Kinyov Province

I REVOKE all previous wills and codicils having reconsidered during these, my final hours more appropriate uses of funds.

I APPOINT as executors and trustees of my will Mr. Heinrich Maxwell, who has always dealt with me as an honest man, of Imperial Center and Senator Ilanah Thanatos of Chandrila, a constant friend, of Chandrila (also residing on Imperial Center) and should one or more of them fail to or be unable to act I APPOINT to fill any vacancy Representative Lekpin of Lorrd.

It is my wish that any funds within my estate be managed and held in the Bank of Brentaal due to their stainless record for efficiency, all trust funds within the estate will also be administered by the Bank. The Bank of Brentaal shall be the auditor for all associated funds.

Over my life I have largely operated corporations within the Arms Industry. I regret that I have been a supplier of weapons that have taken so many lives. As my hour of death approaches I consider how many I have condemned to this fate and sincerely beg the forgiveness of any who have suffered from my weaponary. As such, IT IS MY WISH that the Stark Defense Conglomerate be broken up.

My stakes in the following Corporations are to be liquidated:
Prax Arms

Kelvarex Consolidated Arms
Brissalon Chemical Consolidated
Bacnor Armaments
GTU

The liquid capital raised will be distributed as follows:
SIXTY PERCENT (60%) to be retained by my estate.
THIRTY PERCENT (30%) to be be granted to the Galactic Empire.
FIVE PERCENT (5%) to be donated to the Governor of the Myrantor Sector.
FIVE PERCENT (5%) to be donated to the Governor of the Kanz Sector.

Lorrd Engineering Groundworks is to be SPLIT from Lorrd Engineering’s Shipyard division. Shareholders shall be given the equivalent to their current share in the company but split across the two. My shares in Lorrd Groundworks shall be liquidated and donated to the Imperial Treasury.

The two successor companies shall be named as follows:
Lorrd Engineering and Shipyards
Lorrd Groundworks

PERSONAL GIFTS AND GRANTS

I GIVE to His Imperial Majesty, the Galactic Emperor, Palpatine of Imperial Center, Vigilance Technologies, its patents, intellectual property and assets in full.
I GIVE to The Treasury of the Galactic Empire the sum of One Hundred Million Imperial Credits to give a little back to the state that has provided me with such a blessed life.
I GIVE to The Senator Ordan Benevolent Emigration Fund (based on Imperial Center) the entirety of the Charity GalacticAid and wish its abilities to be combined with this Imperial Institution.
I GIVE to the Imperial Senate the sum of ten million credits to add to the library of the Senate.
I GIVE to the War Chief of Trandosha’s Treasury my controlling share in Lorrd Engineering and Shipyards in recognition of the fact SubPro’s agreements with my corporations will be effectively nullified by this will. This is contingent upon SubPro or Trandosha agreeing to make a one-time tribute to the Emperor of fifty million credits (or goods to that value); and that they set aside a sum from their annual profits to establish and support a medical clinic on Lorrd II to help aid the displaced people there.
I GIVE Synthtech Medtech Corporation jointly to my wife and the Government of Naboo.
I GIVE my Ceremonial Vibrosword to the successor as ruler of Kinyov Province.
I GIVE ten million credits to Sluis Van Shipyards as recompense for being unable to guarantee continued corporate cooperation.
I GIVE all Mothballed ships currently in possession of my yards to the Imperial Navy Department of Research.
I GIVE the Government of Lorrd twenty million credits for all it has done for me and to help fund reconstruction of the orbital station.
I GIVE the Government of Acherin ten million credits to thank them for their help in designing a ship with my company.
I GIVE fifty million credits to the Tarkin family as a small sign of the regret I feel for my Father’s actions which lead to the loss of his close relative.
I GIVE fifty million credits to be distributed to the Republic Veterans of the Stark Hyperspace War, to help alleviate the suffering caused.

TITLES OF NOBILITY
I renounce the former moves towards Democratization of the Kinyov Province (unless my successor wishes to maintain them. Lorrd has too often had militarist lords of war ruling it’s provinces and I would wish that this intrigue is put to a final end.

With my final act of Lordly authority I create the County of Qatamer, this shall be a fief of the Kinyov Province in perpetuity and shall be granted five million credits from my estate to establish a suitable seat within the town. It is my wish my wife be appointed the County of Qatamer. Thenceforth the title shall pass to the next eligible candidate of Stark blood via Agnatic-cognatic succession. If my wife bears a child from my own DNA then that child shall be the heir.

Thus, as a successor I will break from tradition and appoint a successor not based on blood, or upon their profligate effusion of blood as has been the case in the past. During the Clone Wars, the Magrath family of Jaemus were truly exemplars of Humanitarianism, and were recognized with an Imperial Barony for this. As such I appoint the Baroness of the Empire Raulyn Hawkshaw Magrath of Jaemus as my successor. In the event she does not accept the title, choice of successor will fall to her.

PALACES, LAND HOLDINGS, ETC
My home on Lorrd, (the traditional fortress of the Kinyov Province) shall fall to the new ruler of Kinyov Province as their personal asset.

My castle on the planet Cambria is to be donated to the Government of Eriadu to give a small act of apology and repentance for the ghastly and shameful actions my father was involved in.

My wide land holdings on Lorrd (and elsewhere, unless otherwise detailed in this will) are to be split between four deserving parties.
Thirty Percent (30%) of the Land shall be sold and the money raised granted to the Empire.
Thirty Percent (30%) of the Land shall remain the property of the Lord/Lady of Kinyov Province.
Thirty Percent (30%) shall be distributed to those in poverty within the Province.
Ten Percent (10%) shall be granted to the County of Qatamer.

My skyhook named “Stark’s Pride” shall be renamed “Stark’s Legacy” and shall be managed as a charitable institution to promote enterprise, education and philanthropy with my wife as the Trustee. The apartment floors shall remain the property of my wife, rather than the charity. In addition, any Imperial Department may use the office facilities free of charge and are entitled to a permanent lease if they wish to do so.

TO PROVIDE FOR MY DEAR WIFE, ANA.
With my wife as Countess of Qatamer, she shall (as above) be entitled to a significant rent from the tenants and this will provide the County with moderate but sufficient funds for the forseeable future.
One Hundred Million Imperial Credits are to be placed in a trust fund in the name of my wife Anna Stark and her descendants, the dividends from this fund shall be paid out quarterly to allow her and her descendants to live in a genteel and elegant style.
My treasured ships shall pass to my wife, as shall all of my personal effects (vehicles, clothing, weapons and other chattels).

I GIVE the rest of my estate to my executors and trustees to hold on trust in the Bank of Brentaal to pay any debts, taxes and testamentary expenses etc.

Fifty percent of any residue is to be donated to COMPNOR, the other Fifty Percent to be held indefinitely in a trust fund at the Bank of Brentaal, with annual interest payments being rendered to the Imperial College of Medicine to help fund its research and development of new methods to improve peoples lives instead of cause their deaths as perhaps I have done in the past.

Any Corporate entities, Organizations, Property or other chattels of any kind not hereto mentioned will be upon my death the property of the Galactic Empire who are free to dispose with them as they wish.

I would like to sincerely thank the Emperor for all the boons the protection and order of the Imperial State have provided me, and the awards and decorations he and the Imperial state bestowed on me.

Testator

Witness 1: Argus Myjector, Imperial Magistrate for the Kashyyyk System.
Witness 2: Quentin Slough, Clerk of the Imperial Court, Hsskhor, Trandosha.
Witness 3: Lars Hatcha, Chartered Merchant Captain operating out of Trandosha.

Tssk

Noted Hunter of Wookiees

Ana_StarkDate: Wednesday, 06 Mar 2013, 2:04 PM | Message # 6
Major general
Thank you for sending this. I will have my lawyers look it over and we will see. It has no signature and therefore, I am not sure how legal this is. Alyn would never leave his son and I as such. Oh did you know that? That we are expecting a son? Shortly, no less.

Ana Stark

TsskDate: Wednesday, 06 Mar 2013, 2:16 PM | Message # 7
Lieutenant
Lady Stark

The Last Will and Testament of Alyn Stark meets all Imperial and jurisdictional requirements, I would highly suggest lodging any protest with the executing attorneys and the estate's Executor, Mr Heinrich Maxwell of Imperial Center, or Mr Myjector, the Imperial Magistrate in this system. The War Chief confers his congratulations on the conception of your son, I understand the estate leaves you two enough property to be rich for a thousand generations and a prestigious county to rule over.

We hope the arrangements can be as swift and discrete as possible. I would sooner preserve the Memory of Alyn Stark the hero and success, rather than focusing on legalistic aspects or crimes committed etc. Alyn is at peace, he has been freed from this veil of tears, I am sure you would want him to remain so, rather than turning his sad passing into a press circus.

Sincerely,

Tssk

Noted Hunter of Wookiees

Ana_StarkDate: Sunday, 10 Mar 2013, 10:29 AM | Message # 8
Major general
Mr. Tssk,

Something has been bothering me since your last communication.  You say that my husband had a Jedi with him?  I know of no such Jedi in his employ.  Do you have proof of this?  Can you prove not only to me, but to the galaxy that Alyn Stark of Lorrd would be such a traitorous snipe to employ a Jedi?  To betray His Majesty? Bring it to light, Trandoshan.  I do not believe you for one second.  You may have killed my husband, murdered him in cold blood, but I do not believe the lies you are telling about him. 

So I am challenging you to tell the world, the galaxy, and prove to me and His Majesty that Alyn Stark is a traitor and had a Jedi at his side before he died.

TsskDate: Tuesday, 19 Mar 2013, 1:05 PM | Message # 9
Lieutenant
I'm happy to go to the court with it. I have the oath sworn testimony of myself and six other jedi hunters made to the Imperial Judge who I am told is investigating the matter. The Epicanthix bodyguard was a Jedi, or some other sort of force using individual, the all seven of us Jedi hunters recognized him trying to use a trick to cloak his presence but failed.

If you wish to make it public, you'll have to ask the Judge as it's a matter under his investigation; he's been discrete thus far but I hope you are aware that if Alyn's memory will be made damnatio memoriae, his lands and property be seized etc.. If it were to come out that he was indeed aiding and abetting a Jedi, you'd be left penniless on the streets, a fate which it would sadden me to see.

It is your choice ultimately, I've reported my suspicions to the authorities and submitted the evidence I had (my duty) but I will not deal in humiliating you by making this a media circus.

Added (19 Mar 2013, 1:05 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Mrs Stark,

After reading your distress at not being able to have your deceased husband lie in state on your home world, I have managed to negotiate for and purchase certain portions of his skeleton (I understand the majority had been consumed by his slayer in the Traditional trandoshan manner before I was able to contact him regarding your wish for his body back.

Please find attached the bones of his lower legs, packaged in a dignified burial box that you might inhume Lord Stark or have his mortal remains lie in state wherever you choose. Please understand again I have nothing but respect for you and empathy for your desperately sad loss, I were that Alyn had not gone mad and attacked me, but I hope he is at rest after such an ordeal.

Sincerely,

Tssk

Noted Hunter of Wookiees

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Galactic Empire » Communications Node » To Ana Stark
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz