MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Friday
2:57 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Galactic Empire » Communications Node » Message to War Chief Tssk
Message to War Chief Tssk
Baroness_MagrathDate: Wednesday, 06 Mar 2013, 3:03 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Mr. Tssk,

I will not insult you with a vein attempt at pronouncing your name sir as I am sure I do not have the ability to pronounce it correctly. In the coming future the Magrath Family will be embarking on an endeavor to colonize a system. As such we will require labor, both in the means to construct the colonies; as well as manual labor to work in fields and mines to ensure the success of the colonies. As such I have come to hear that your species is adapted at hunting and capturing Wookies.

If you are capable of delivering a substantial amount of Wookies for the Magrath Family, you will be reward handsomely from our own coffers. This may also lead to further contracts by the Magrath Family which would greatly aid your peoples and world.

Signed,

Raulyn Hawkshaw Magrath
Baroness of the Empire - Jaemus
Duchess of the Bisellia System
Proprietor of Magrath Shipwrights
Proprietor of Magrath Textiles
Proprietor of Magrath Winery
Proprietor of Magrath Weapons Foundry
Proprietor of Magrath Mining Compound

TsskDate: Wednesday, 06 Mar 2013, 3:14 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Baroness,

We are pleased to see such a generous offer of a contract. Naturally I don't deal in illegal slaves, but any Wookiee illegal immigrants caught on Trandosha sentenced to life indenture will of course be sold at a very reasonable rate. You are aware though, you will need extremely proficient overseers to keep these criminal beasts in chains, they are difficult to break in.

Sincerely,

Tssk

Noted Hunter of Wookiees
"Aoacwo coaoohurcrrwo ooww orraoaacahrcacoo" - "The Scourge of Kachirho"

Baroness_MagrathDate: Monday, 18 Mar 2013, 9:18 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
War Chief,

I do understand that Wookies can be a savage race; what with their constant use of claws and their growling rather than actual speak. I am amazed that the Trandoshans have been neighbors with such if you excuse the word "monsters" is beyond me. I find myself in need of the labor though for a construction project on the world of Dantooine. If you would be accepting, I would like to draw up a contract with you to provide Trandoshans to act at the overseers of the Wookies to be used in construction; I can think of no other species that would be as capable of dealing with the brutes.

Signed,

Raulyn Hawkshaw Magrath
Baroness of the Empire - Jaemus
Duchess of the Bisellia System
Proprietor of Magrath Shipwrights
Proprietor of Magrath Textiles
Proprietor of Magrath Winery
Proprietor of Magrath Weapons Foundry
Proprietor of Magrath Mining Compound

TsskDate: Tuesday, 19 Mar 2013, 5:16 AM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
Baroness,

My own Clan and many of the Chiefs of the others are concerned that it would be inadvisable to dispose actual overseers to Dantooine. This is a world which is famously hostile to outsiders and aliens, and we feel that it would be inconsistent with the safety of our people to thus formally dispatch overseers for the convict slaves sold to you.

I am told that there are around thirty Trandoshan Warriors willing to volunteer their services as individuals or groups aboard my station to serve on Dantooine to help oversee your operation - paid by yourself naturally on the standard mercenary rates and conditions.

How many Wookiees do you need? Is this the sole species you require? Many others make excellent workers and are more easily controlled, we have a stock of Calamarians (excellent engineers), humans and numerous other species available.

Yours Sincerely,

Tssk

Noted Hunter of Wookiees
"Aoacwo coaoohurcrrwo ooww orraoaacahrcacoo" - "The Scourge of Kachirho"

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Galactic Empire » Communications Node » Message to War Chief Tssk
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz