MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Thursday
10:48 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Galactic Empire » Communications Node » Message to Senator Ordan
Message to Senator Ordan
Baroness_MagrathDate: Monday, 18 Mar 2013, 9:25 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Jaemus

To: Senator Ordan
Azure Sector

Subj: Durasteel

Senator,

I understand that you are the owner of Azure Durasteel. I am in need of large quantities of Durasteel for the construction of a winery on Dantooine. We need the highest quality of Durasteel and I could think of no other producer of such quality Durasteel than the Azure Sector. If you are capable, I would like to draw up a contract for Azure Durasteel to provide for a fairly sizable shipment of Durasteel to Dantooine to the construction site of the new winery. We estimate that we will require a couple hundred tons to ensure the full construction of a sizable privacy wall that will surround the winery; as well as the construction of private landing pads and the main buildings within the complex.

Signed,

Raulyn Hawkshaw Magrath
Baroness of the Empire - Jaemus
Duchess of the Bisellia System
Proprietor of Magrath Shipwrights
Proprietor of Magrath Textiles
Proprietor of Magrath Winery
Proprietor of Magrath Weapons Foundry
Proprietor of Magrath Mining Compound

Senator_OrdanDate: Tuesday, 19 Mar 2013, 12:10 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant general
Baroness,

A pleasure to hear from you. I can assure you Azure Durasteel can fulfill any order you might have for the best rates on the market. What grade of Durasteel do you require? Obviously there are numerous alloys and variants so it'd be useful if you could let us know the purpose you intend it for? (for tall structures we can make a strong but slightly flexible alloy to cope with wind, for hardened bunkers we can produce military grade etc).

Yours sincerely,

Senator Hubert Ordan

Senator of the Azure Sector
Foreign Minister of Anaxes
Captain-General of the Azure Interest Protection Squadron
Deputy Chairman of the Ethics Committee
Worshipful Master of the Most Loyal and Honourable Company of Blockadeers
Archtreasurer of the Vault of Pols Anaxes
Autocrat of Selgon
Owner of Azure Durasteel
Systems Admiral (Ret)
Order of the Canted Circle

Baroness_MagrathDate: Thursday, 21 Mar 2013, 8:51 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Senator,

The project in question is a new Magrath Winery complex on Dantooine. What we require will be a series of Durasteel beams capable of being strong and flexible enough to hold a Bp.5 Anti-Aircraft turret; as a means to keep the native flying fauna clear of the shuttles that will be arriving and departing. We will also require Durasteel beams that are military grade for the outer wall that will enclose the internal workings of the complex; including bunkers that will be holding Bp.2 Anti-Infantry and Bp.4 Anti-Vehicle turrents for added defense in case the natives decided to get uppity. Finally, we require Durasteel beams that are capable of withstanding the shock and heat from arriving and departing shuttles on a private landing pad within the complex.

Signed,

Raulyn Hawkshaw Magrath
Baroness of the Empire - Jaemus
Duchess of the Bisellia System
Proprietor of Magrath Shipwrights
Proprietor of Magrath Textiles
Proprietor of Magrath Winery
Proprietor of Magrath Weapons Foundry
Proprietor of Magrath Mining Compound

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Galactic Empire » Communications Node » Message to Senator Ordan
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz