MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Friday
0:11 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Galactic Empire » Communications Node » To the Commanding Officer, Garang Legion (CC Exar Ray)
To the Commanding Officer, Garang Legion
General_EelDate: Monday, 25 Mar 2013, 5:08 PM | Message # 1
Major
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Sir,

I've been informed by our aerial photographers that there may be an abandoned military facility deep in the Sips Forest in the center of the Greater Garang Province.

I'd like you to send a company of Infantry to locate and explore the old Sith Empire Strike Base believed to be what this photography shows.

I've attached a section of Starfighters to give you aerial photography and support. The area has reportedly been visited by hikers and herders multiple times and I'm told the facility is intact but many of the systems are completely decomposed. The facility may be covered in foliage so please bring a suitable quantity of flamethrowers and defoliant spray to return it's exterior to a nice shine within a month.

Supply shall be from orbit by daily supply drops to your men's position. I've hired some offworld techs to take a look at the systems and hopefully we can get a skeleton system online working with them so we can work all the basics. Replacements for the defense turrets have been ordered.

This will give us an armoured groundside base with (if they remain intact) five flight decks. This would allow us to move some of the fighters on the airstrips in Garang to the more secure habitat of a proper hangar setup. If this is the base we think it is, it's many meters thick of Durasteel would mean that even our best bunkers were outclassed and make it the strongpoint on the planet. I'd propose putting a set of Wartime Administration Rooms be installed there if possible. With a company or two this facility could have be held against a legion, lets hope we can restore that.

General Trebor Eel

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Galactic Empire » Communications Node » To the Commanding Officer, Garang Legion (CC Exar Ray)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz