MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Friday
5:31 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Galactic Empire » Communications Node » To Reuke Cambrist
To Reuke Cambrist
Avadrie_volFyrDate: Monday, 01 Apr 2013, 12:58 PM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Users
Awards: 0
To : Sir Reuke Cambrist
Subject : Tetan Debt

I hope this message catches you well, Sir Reuke. I have something of a business question for you, and numbers have never been my strong point so given the severity of the situation I thought it best that I consult a recognized expert on matters of commerce.

As you may or not be aware, the Tetan royal family recently underwent some personal troubles which has led to a somewhat tenuous financial situation for the family. As a result of all this, I have been tasked by King Leonard with finding a suitable buyer for a considerable portion of the royal family's stake in the  Tetan carbonite industry, to steady the royal treasury. The royal family would like to keep this discrete, and I had hoped that you might be of some assistance in the matter.

Charmed,

Ava

Lady Avadrie volFyr
Senator of Empress Teta
Defense Committee Member

Senator_CambristDate: Monday, 01 Apr 2013, 8:59 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant general
Awards: 6
Lady volFyr,

I am all too familiar with financial travails of noble families on Brentaal, and I hence I can well imagine the predicament that Empress Teta finds itself in. Many members of House Cambrist, particularly those younger than I, cannot be accused of being overcautious with the family's money. But we are, nonetheless, on a strong financial footing and I should be able to assist you. Noblesse oblige.

Provided I can review the accounting behind these Tetan carbonite holdings, and presuming I find it to be in order, I can recommend it to a potential buyer here on Brentaal. I am also involved with Brenta Combustibles, Ltd. and the Rim Trading Company, or "RimCo." I expect that either or both of these entities could be made interested in your carbonite holdings. Particularly with the endorsement of the Imperial Business Bureau, of which I am the Associate Chair. However, I do need your assurance as one Human to another that this is a safe investment—and documentation to this effect, naturally.

May I also add that while you've been away, the Senate has been absent the dignity that you bring with you to the chamber. I am not the only Core World senator who is relieved at your return.

Sincerely,

Avadrie_volFyrDate: Saturday, 06 Apr 2013, 4:09 AM | Message # 3
Major general
Awards: 0
Sir Reuke,

I've had my office forward the company's books and prospectus to your office, and as the primary supplier of the galaxy's carbonite, it is widely believed by my own financial advisors that the Tetan carbonite industry is a very safe and profitable investment. The only reason I've been directed to sell the crown's portion is to keep the crown from having to pursue more distasteful means of righting their financial ship.

And I've dreadfully missed the Senate floor good sir, the last few months have been rather trying and I am quite glad to return to the sanity of Imperial Center. Perhaps I could come to Brentaal on an official visit, I've been asked by a family friend to find a suitable noble house for a scion to foster in, and given the combustible nature of Tetan politics as of late, I prefer to find the girl somewhere that isn't Empress Teta.

Charmed,

Ava

Lady Avadrie volFyr
Senator of Empress Teta
Defense Committee Member

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Galactic Empire » Communications Node » To Reuke Cambrist
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz