MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Saturday
4:58 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Resistance » The Shadowfeed » To all who will resist the Empire (A message from The True Patriots)
To all who will resist the Empire
Dustil_SushereDate: Friday, 08 Oct 2010, 4:55 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Let all of our voices be heard! The Galactic Empire's dictatorial rule by Emperor Palpatine and the actions by his kath hounds must be stopped! Ever since the New Order began, the Galactic Empire has been using lethal force to keep every single sentient being in line. They are putting fear into our brothers and sisters. They have been abusing their power! They are running the galaxy unchecked! No more! We cannot tolerate more of this!

I am a Clone War veteran, and so is many of the men and women under my command. We fought for the Galactic Republic. How did Emperor Palpatine repay every single one of us that fought for him? He had his minions slaughter the Jedi Knights, the Guardians of the galaxy! They had arrested all local resistances combating the Separatists and shipped them to some other world as slaves! I tell you, we did not turn against them. They turned against us!

To every resistance member, Separatist, Jedi survivor, and anyone else who will listen, we are here to restore democracy! We must unite together if we are to defeat the Galactic Empire! The True Patriots will ride out to meet the Galactic Empire. Every single men and women in The True Patriots will fight to the death! I expect every single one of you to do the same. We will retake the galaxy and restore it with justice, democracy, and most of all...freedom.

To all who are interested in taking up arms against the Galactic Empire, contact The True Patriots!

Message edited by Dustil_Sushere - Friday, 08 Oct 2010, 4:55 AM

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Resistance » The Shadowfeed » To all who will resist the Empire (A message from The True Patriots)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz