MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Saturday
5:36 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Resistance » The Shadowfeed » Transmission to General Sthena (From Captain Kruus)
Transmission to General Sthena
Lamont_KruusDate: Thursday, 21 Oct 2010, 2:10 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
General, you seem more reasonable than the other alleged Separatists I have encountered of late. You are certainly more renowned. Since the end of the Clone Wars, I, Lamont Kruus, Captain of the Confederate frigate Windfall, have had to pursue sustenance however I could, and I'm afraid this has required me to become involved in unsavory work for crime lords and slavers. I have come to the conclusion, though, that this way of life is not sustainable. The Empire has a slogan, "our unity is our strength," and even if this is not true of the Empire I feel it should be true of we remaining Separatists. "Shiva," a man in a hood who claims to be a Separatist, is making deals with another man in a hood who claims to be a Separatist. I have no desire to work with mysterious, robed figures, General. I would prefer to work with you. If you are willing to meet with me, I will be at coordinates P19:000:000:849, near Karazak, in ten standard days.

Lamont Kruus
Captain of the Windfall
Leader of the Kruus slaving ring

General_SthenaDate: Thursday, 21 Oct 2010, 9:25 AM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I agree wholeheartedly, Kruus. I too have heard of you, though never had the pleasure of meeting you during the Clone Wars, and it comes as welcome news that another genuine article of the Confederacy of Independant Systems has survived.
Gone are the days that we should take orders from shadows and robed men, with silver tongues and scheming hands. The Separatist Alliance was, to me, never about plotting and manipulating our way to galactic supremacy, it was about taking our freedom from beauracratic corruption, by as much force as was necessary.
Had the Republic taken note, perhaps we would have been hailed as heroes rather than pushed to the bottom of the Imperial cess-pit. But no fear, I do not doubt the Empire will meet its end, if not at the hands of the CIS, then at the hands of those who follow by our example.

I will meet you at those co-ordinates, Lamont, and look forward to what comes of our discussions.

"The War is not over simply because an old despot proclaims it so.."

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Resistance » The Shadowfeed » Transmission to General Sthena (From Captain Kruus)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz