MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Saturday
3:13 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Resistance » The Shadowfeed » To Commander Shiva
To Commander Shiva
Jamie_the_HuttDate: Saturday, 22 Jan 2011, 5:41 PM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Users
Awards: 0
To Shiva,

Hello chum, you remember me? Old ***** Tiure. Well, you remember I was on your side in the Clone Wars? well I was hoping you could help a brother out. I lost a lot of my investment, and my only Jedi on a raid on those cowardly Volusians. I am a little.. short for a shilling.. (I cant safely transfer money from my legitimate ventures) but I was wondering if perhaps you'd invest in helping me re-establish the People's Front of Dantooine once more. One day I'll be running the place, and when that day rolls around I can assure you a slice of the pie if you can help me out..

I have a safe base of operations and one strike shuttle. What I could not do with a few more ships.. many on Dantooine would heed my message, I am sure of it.

Patriot Sky Eagle
Leader of the Peoples Front of Dantooine

ShivaDate: Saturday, 22 Jan 2011, 11:18 PM | Message # 2
Major general
My... old friend. I do have a long memory, Tiure... and I do not forget when I give out favors. You will find with this message the account numbers for a secure account containing ample credits to get you started on a venture. I'm sure you don't want Volus getting away with... well, murder, so to speak.

Shiva
The Shadowlord
The Lightbringer
Separatist High Commander (former)

Jamie_the_HuttDate: Sunday, 23 Jan 2011, 10:47 AM | Message # 3
Major general
Mr Shiva

I would like to purchase

Minstrel-class space yacht
2x Marauder-class Corvette

In order to cut down costs, I met a man on Nal Hutta called Gromun who can do me a nice line in Y-TIE "Ugly" fighters in order to get outfitted with some cheap raiders. Is there anywhere you would suggest we hit? any prefered targets?

I was also looking at purchasing a few dozen boxes of blaster rifles and some repeaters, just to make sure we are able to launch some ground raids if need be.

Any ideas? Perhaps you would like to meet to do this more securely?

Regards

ShivaDate: Sunday, 23 Jan 2011, 11:08 AM | Message # 4
Major general
You don't have to clear with me what you spend your money on, Tiure. You were an able enough asset in the Clone Wars. This is simply a favor repaid. How you outfit yourself and your men is your concern and, for the sake of both our organizations, it is better that we know less in some ways. However, off the record, the ships you have mentioned should suffice, though I would suggest acquiring something a bit heavier in terms of snubfighters. Perhaps the R-41 series?

I am willing to meet through an agent, or you are more than welcome to meet with me via shuttle.

-Regards

Shiva
The Shadowlord
The Lightbringer
Separatist High Commander (former)

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Resistance » The Shadowfeed » To Commander Shiva
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz