MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Friday
3:11 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Resistance » The Shadowfeed » Reaching out for more possible allies. (Through a secure channel on multiple frequencies.)
Reaching out for more possible allies.
BairdDate: Friday, 24 Aug 2012, 2:51 PM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Users
Awards: 2
[[So. Yeah, let's be friends other rebels. =D]]

Hey kiddies, Uncle Baird's got a request for all of you listening in on this frequency.

I am beginning to doubt the future of The Libs. I've worked with em, and planed on doing so in the future again... But rumors suggest that the Man Him Self is dead... and I've not been able to reach him. So I'm wondering... who's going to run the show eh? They might fall apart, unless rumors are just rumors... Anyways, I am always looking for more people to help me take on the empire. The way I see it. If we work together, we have a better chance at surviving long enough to possibly see an alliance of freedom fighters to help us remove this corruption known as "The Galactic Empire". So, I'll be in contact with some of you soon... If you're wondering how I'm going to do this... Let's just say I got a team of top people working on finding people like us.

Freedom is coming....

Baird out.

Commander in the Grand Army of the Republic (Former)
Friend of the oppressed.
Liberator of the enthralled.
Damian Baird.

Tremaine_FowlkesDate: Friday, 24 Aug 2012, 7:59 PM | Message # 2
Colonel general
Awards: 0
((Delete this message, please. Thanks.))

Tremaine Fowlkes
Senator of Telos IV

Message edited by Tremaine_Fowlkes - Friday, 24 Aug 2012, 8:52 PM

Blackfire_ContactsDate: Saturday, 25 Aug 2012, 4:19 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant colonel
*Certain elements of Blackfire were aimed at monitoring the 'underground' frequencies, so to speak, and the name of 'Baird' happened to be one of interest, seeing as he was quite wanted by the Empire. As such, a reply was sent back on the frequency.*

"Commander Baird,

Your plea does not fall on deaf ears. I call myself Aristotle and I am a learned man with some backing. However, I believe that the Empire is damaging this galaxy beyond repair. I have long wished to be able to find those of like mind and soul and I would gladly enter into a pact with you."

The Citadel's Contractors

Lamont_KruusDate: Saturday, 01 Sep 2012, 8:58 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
Baird,

I am Lamont Kruus, Captain of the Confederate frigate Windfall and the Kruus Armada, peer and contemporary of Count Dooku, hero of the Battle of Kadavo, and perpetrator of the Zygerrian Massacre. I've fought the Empire since you were in what you humans call "puberty." I've recently come into a significant amount of money and ships. If you want to succeed, you need me. I recommend your people contact me, or that you do so yourself on my frequency. It's Confederate military-grade encryption and won't be listened in to.

Kruus "out."

Lamont Kruus
Captain of the Windfall
Leader of the Kruus slaving ring

HavocDate: Sunday, 02 Sep 2012, 10:10 AM | Message # 5
Lieutenant general
Awards: 3
Bring lightsaber parts...

Lamont_KruusDate: Sunday, 02 Sep 2012, 4:14 PM | Message # 6
Lieutenant
P.S. No Jedi.

Lamont Kruus
Captain of the Windfall

HavocDate: Sunday, 02 Sep 2012, 9:16 PM | Message # 7
Lieutenant general
P.S.S. No Neimoidians.

Lamont_KruusDate: Monday, 03 Sep 2012, 5:30 PM | Message # 8
Lieutenant
Choose your allies wisely, Commander Baird. An experienced veteran with the tools (and credits) you need, or a racist Jedi fool.

Lamont Kruus
Captain of the Windfall

Blackfire_ContactsDate: Monday, 03 Sep 2012, 7:27 PM | Message # 9
Lieutenant colonel
Commander Baird,

While I hesitate to break into the squabbling between the Jedi and the Neimoidian, I would not hesitate to say accept the Neimoidian over the Jedi. Even I have heard of the famed Captain Kruus, one of the few Separatists with honor who has managed to remain uncaptured by the Imperials. I daresay I would feel more comfortable allying with you if you chose him over the Jedi.

HavocDate: Tuesday, 04 Sep 2012, 1:23 PM | Message # 10
Lieutenant general
Well, I hate to break your hearts... if Neimoidians even have hearts, but Baird and I go back along way... you might call us friends.

As for you, *Aristotle*, I might not have armies and weapon factories, but I do have experience, having been in nearly all battles of the Clone Wars.

Lamont_KruusDate: Tuesday, 04 Sep 2012, 3:56 PM | Message # 11
Lieutenant
I would rather win friendless than lose alongside a "friend" like you, Jedi. Mr. Stotle, if Commander Baird would rather his "friends" hold him back, you and I should talk instead. I'll be doing a lot of business at the slave fair on Orvax IV. Find me there, and we can talk.

Lamont Kruus
Captain of the Windfall

Blackfire_ContactsDate: Tuesday, 04 Sep 2012, 4:34 PM | Message # 12
Lieutenant colonel
Captain Kruus,

The slave fair of Orvax IV is rumored to be quite legendary this year. I shall certainly make the time to meet with you there.

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Resistance » The Shadowfeed » Reaching out for more possible allies. (Through a secure channel on multiple frequencies.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz