MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Friday
6:48 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Resistance » The Shadowfeed » [To]: Malos Yhemn (Encrypted)
[To]: Malos Yhemn
Blackfire_ContactsDate: Tuesday, 02 Oct 2012, 5:12 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Mr. Yhemn,

It has been some time since we received a progress report of the situation on Antared III. Please prepare a report at the soonest possible time.

- Twenty Nine

The Citadel's Contractors

Malos_YhemnDate: Tuesday, 02 Oct 2012, 5:15 AM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Twenty nine,

Progress on Antared III was slow at first. Hermos is firmly on our side, as you know, and work against the criminal organization running Durollia was slowed by the actions of a vigilante group, the Durollia Peacekeepers. At this time though, Durollia is set for a coup due to recent actions, and the Peacekeepers are firmly shut off from intruding into our field of play. To ease this maneuver into Durollia, I suggest a less covert course of action that will require small vessel elements in conjunction with my own ships. If there are any assets available you can spare, it would help.

Malos Yhemn
Contractor

Blackfire_ContactsDate: Tuesday, 02 Oct 2012, 5:17 AM | Message # 3
Lieutenant colonel
Mr. Yhemn,

Assets will be set aside for you and be available at your discretion. Finish quickly there, Mr. Yhemn. Your talents are needed elsewhere.

The Citadel's Contractors

Malos_YhemnDate: Thursday, 18 Oct 2012, 4:55 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
Twenty-nine,

Antared III is firmly behind us. Credits from spice, arms and a number of other sources, as well as men and ships, are the reward. At present I am awaiting reassignment.

Malos Yhemn
Contractor

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Resistance » The Shadowfeed » [To]: Malos Yhemn (Encrypted)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz