MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Friday
12:21 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Resistance » The Shadowfeed » {To:} Amneris Kuriyoshi
{To:} Amneris Kuriyoshi
Tremaine_FowlkesDate: Sunday, 28 Oct 2012, 12:12 PM | Message # 1
Colonel general
Group: Users
Awards: 0
*This wasn't done over the holonet, but rather a personal delivery by an Ethnic Cronese lady. The letter was delivered at Kuriyoshi's estate. Along with the letter, a ceremony pin for acceptance into the Senate was also with the letter in order to give her a clue.*

Dear Ms. Kuriyoshi,

I cannot say who I am in this letter, out of fear that this would fall into he wrong hands. Let's say I am a former acquaintance of yours, as well as former Senator Kuriyoshi. I have matters concerning the Cronese Mandate, and I believe you are capable of playing a vital role in this. The future of the Cronese Mandate hangs in balance. With your permission, I would like to travel to your personal estate and discuss a such thing.

Oh, and burn this letter after you've written a response and give to the lady in front of you. She'll send it back to me.

Sincerely,
An acquaintance

Tremaine Fowlkes
Senator of Telos IV

Amneris_KuriyoshiDate: Sunday, 28 Oct 2012, 12:34 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Awards: 1
Sir (or Madame),

Your letter sounds ominous. I am always concerned, as was my spouse, for the future and protection of the Cronese Mandate. Since his disappearance, I worry even more for the fate of the people here.

Please feel free to come, though it would be safer to meet at my family estate outside the city. The coordinates are attached.

Sincerely,
Amneris Wynlan

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Resistance » The Shadowfeed » {To:} Amneris Kuriyoshi
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz