MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Friday
7:54 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Resistance » The Shadowfeed » [To]: Blackfire (Re: Recent work)
[To]: Blackfire
Malos_YhemnDate: Friday, 30 Nov 2012, 9:30 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Twenty-nine,

The recent attack on Tralfin was a success. Despite minor losses, we estimate no less than sixty million credits worth of damage dealt in destruction of watercraft and associated targets to include loss of a full police station and several cloud cars. A total of ten hostages were secured and are currently being held for ransom. The total amount of credits stolen from both heists is roughly five million. I will be en route to Naboo as soon as possible.

Malos Yhemn
Contractor

Blackfire_ContactsDate: Saturday, 01 Dec 2012, 10:53 AM | Message # 2
Lieutenant colonel
Mr. Yhemn,

You are to be commended on your expert work. Thirty-two spoke highly of your end of the operation and offers his congratulations as well. Your further mission to Naboo may need to be postponed for operations we are beginning in the unstable area of the Cronese Mandate. If these operations do commence, you will be contacted shortly. If you do not hear from us within forty-eight hours, proceed to Naboo and continue on your acquisition.

-Twenty-nine

The Citadel's Contractors

Malos_YhemnDate: Sunday, 16 Dec 2012, 12:26 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Twenty-nine,

The Naboo visit will have to wait for a short time. The Auril-Lorrd conflict is far too lucrative to pass up, especially with the figures involved. I take it from your words that your work on Naboo is not strictly time-sensitive. As such, I'll be taking the contributed elements of my group with me for the duration.

Malos Yhemn
Contractor

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Resistance » The Shadowfeed » [To]: Blackfire (Re: Recent work)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz