MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Friday
7:51 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Resistance » The Shadowfeed » A Call Circulated Around Kelm's Lower Districts
A Call Circulated Around Kelm's Lower Districts
Alyn_StarkDate: Wednesday, 12 Dec 2012, 1:04 PM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Users
Awards: 2
To any mercenaries looking for a well-paying job:

As you are aware, Lorrd is in a temporary cease-fire with the Auril Sector after a recent attack. Lorrd is seeking mercenaries willing to assist in the defense of Lorrd and its people and is willing to pay extremely well. However, this job has a time limit of a four-day response. As such, contact the Lorrdian Governmental Houses if you are willing to sign on for the duration of the conflict.

Alyn Stark
Lord of Kinyov
Senior Captain, Retired, Republic Navy
Head of House Malos (former)
Licensed bounty hunter
Majority shareholder, Lorrd Engineering
Owner, Stark Defense Conglomerate
Civilian Medal of Honor recipient
Representative, Lorrd (10 BBY-9 BBY)

Hector_CynumDate: Wednesday, 12 Dec 2012, 1:35 PM | Message # 2
Major
Awards: 0
Word of this would circulate to the Auril Union via an Information broker in exchange for a moderate payment, a copy would reach Cynum's desk and it was also revealing that Alyn Stark had made the offer under his own name. A statement was circulated by the information broker who sold the info to Cynum to the same groups that the Auril Sector would pay higher to these groups to serve them and offer additional fringe benefits, but not as an open statement from the Auril authorities or Cynum.

Commodore Hector "Igor" Cynum
Commanding Officer of the Auril Sector Union Navy

Message edited by Hector_Cynum - Wednesday, 12 Dec 2012, 1:36 PM

Alyn_StarkDate: Wednesday, 12 Dec 2012, 1:39 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Awards: 2
Stark did not make the call under his own name; it was an overall call that would have been seen to stem from the Lorrdian Government. After all, a signature in a post does not necessarily define the sender. As such, it would appear, once again, from the government of Lorrd.

Alyn Stark
Lord of Kinyov
Senior Captain, Retired, Republic Navy
Head of House Malos (former)
Licensed bounty hunter
Majority shareholder, Lorrd Engineering
Owner, Stark Defense Conglomerate
Civilian Medal of Honor recipient
Representative, Lorrd (10 BBY-9 BBY)

Malos_YhemnDate: Wednesday, 12 Dec 2012, 1:43 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
Awards: 0
To: Lorrdian Government via above message

So the Ruling Houses of Lorrd need someone to fight alongside them? I'm not from Kelm, but I have contacts in a number of areas of the galaxy. It all comes down to payment, though. There has been word of a counter-offer from the Auril Sector that they'll pay more and offer fringe benefits. While each merc, understandably, is willing to work out his or her own cost, it's also understandable that this Auril Sector is simply trying to outbid you.

It all depends on price. If can settle on an agreement, I'll work for the highest bidder, and I can assure you I'll bring some friends who can contribute to the fight, too.

Regards,

Malos Yhemn
Contractor

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Resistance » The Shadowfeed » A Call Circulated Around Kelm's Lower Districts
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz