MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Friday
12:48 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Resistance » The Shadowfeed » {To:} Captain Farseer
{To:} Captain Farseer
Michael_DanesDate: Monday, 18 Feb 2013, 3:16 PM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Captain Farseer,

The time to inflict heavy damage to the Empire. I have heard of your tendency to mistrust humans, but I assure you, you do not need to trust me in order to accomplish your mission. The day of reckoning has come for Naboo. I am not really interested in your petty hatred for my very own species. What I care for is to bring the Empire to its knees on Naboo. If you help me, I will inflict as much damage as I can upon the Imperials and instill total chaos within the government so your men can have an opportunity to sieze Naboo as your own. What do you say to a meeting?

Sincerely,

Michael "Nene" Danes

~Michael Danes, Former Alpha Blue Operative

Rugo_FarseerDate: Friday, 22 Feb 2013, 1:08 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0
~ Needless to say, Farseer didn't have a publicly-listed comm number in the white pages, and he had no idea who Michael Danes was so there was no possible way for Danes to contact him. Which is good, because if Farseer did receive the message from Danes, he would have told him to get lost. Throughout history, no Human had ever come to Naboo to help the Gungans. Stay out of our fight, Farseer would have said. And go to whatever hell it is you believe in on your planet, you damn dirty ape. ~

Rugo Farseer
Captain of the Rorigung Militia

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Resistance » The Shadowfeed » {To:} Captain Farseer
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz