MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Sunday
10:00 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » A galaxy wide broadcast (An end to Jedi fugitives, and enemies of the Empire.)
A galaxy wide broadcast
Fajra_MeravDate: Sunday, 03 Oct 2010, 8:58 AM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Users
Awards: 1
The shimmering image of a young woman would appear in a galaxy wide broadcast. She appeared to be in her early twenties, but it was difficult to tell because her back was to the screen. She was dressed in her officers uniform, and stood with the regality of a noble as she faced the 13th Legion. She was petite and thin in stature, with long dark brown hair falling from a black ribbon. There was a large shadow that seemed to glide from one shoulder to the next, but it wasn't until she turned toward the screen that the shadow stopped moving. Large golden eyes upon the face of a Spukama(Corellian housecat) blinked curiously at those who were watching, at least that was before she leapt off her owners shoulder. Fajra watched as Sody disappeared behind the Legion, before her hazel eyes finally met the screen. A sad smile teased the corners of her lips, before they parted to speak in words that were stricken with anger and despair.

"Honorable citizens of the Empire...I grieve with you, and I ask that you also grieve with me. Join me in a moment of silence, honoring the lives lost to the Imperial Center bombings."

Cat like eyes drifted nearly shut, becoming two angled slashes that gave her a fierce and unreadable expression. Her lashes glittered like diamonds, as tears gleamed in her eyes, but they did not fall, and a second later, she blinked and they vanished.

"To the families where this loss hits closest to home, I Commander Fajra Merav offer you the support of the 13th Legion. Those responsible for threatening the peace of the Empire and her citizens - will pay in blood, sweat and tears.

Under the watch of the 13th Legion, no child will sleep in fear of tomorrow. And to ensure your safety and that of your families, I will personally be conducting a search. The 13th Legion has been given special permits, and for your protection we will be searching your homes for Jedi fugitives.

The Jedi are known for manipulating the minds of the innocent. Therefore we must ensure that they have not tampered with your goodwill by invading your homes. And remember, keep calm and carry on."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As soon as the feed ended, she turned sharply on her heel so that she faced her Legion. The face that her men looked upon, was not the grief stricken face of an angel that graced the holo's a moment ago. But that of a fallen angel who's ever-changing eyes turned a molten amber in color, set upon a face that was raked with a snarl. A quiet chaotic aura, a whilp of mischief clung to her as she stood in silence, facing a Legion that wanted nothing to do with her. She knew that she needed to earn their respect, as blasphemous as that seemed to her. They should be lining up to earn HER respect, but these men were different. They didn't care if she was a Lady of House Melantha, or that her father had more rank than all of them combined. These men weren't soldiers, they were warriors because they didn't simply follow orders, they forged their own destinies...in blood. Appearances aside, Fajra wasn't just an ordinary girl. The Empire had faith in her, and her ability to lead these men. And she was not going to fail.

"Our mission is simple. Search and destroy. We will flood the Jedi out by raiding civilian homes, starting with Dantooine. Any home suspicious of treason, or harboring enemies of the Empire will be executed immediately. We begin our first mission together in 0100 hours, you will report back here ready to move out!"

Message edited by Fajra_Merav - Sunday, 03 Oct 2010, 2:17 PM

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » A galaxy wide broadcast (An end to Jedi fugitives, and enemies of the Empire.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz