MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Sunday
8:03 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » To the not so Mighty Monnock (And to anyone who listens to that loser.)
To the not so Mighty Monnock
Fajra_MeravDate: Saturday, 09 Oct 2010, 6:24 AM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Users
Awards: 1
Fajra's image would grace the holo's again, this time she was sitting in her tactical uniform, with a set of rollers in her hair. Perhaps getting ready for a mission?

"Popular resistance? Funny, considering I've never heard of you. I wonder why that is....oh maybe because it's leader is some University reject sitting behind stolen and used equipment. Popular is looking Lady Fajra Merav up on Woogle.com, and if you don't know who that is, get a clue. I'm the Commander of the 13th Legion, so what were you saying about the Empire being sexist? And before me, they were taking orders from a Kaleesh General. If you ask me, I'd say the Empire is far from racist, sexist or whatever else you want to make up.

Your so called 'cool' symbol the Monnok is lame, there's really nothing fearsome about a desert predator. Actually, I grew up on Soterios...so like I know my desert predators, and I'm pretty sure they can be hunted and killed. Infact I think I have a rug made out of Monnok skin, but anyway...I'm sorry if you were humiliated as a child, maybe bullied for being a nerd, I can see why that would make someone suicidal. Just wanted to let you know, it's not too late for help."

She winked and blew a kiss at the screen as it faded to black.

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » To the not so Mighty Monnock (And to anyone who listens to that loser.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz