MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Sunday
11:47 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » Destination Corulag
Destination Corulag
Fajra_MeravDate: Sunday, 17 Oct 2010, 9:34 AM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Users
Awards: 1
"I want that big-nosed fat alien captured, so that I can feed it alive to a pack of starving Monnok's...Mmk?"
The 13th Legion didn't have to guess the identity of the little voice that barked at them, only Commander Merav would say something like 'Mmk.' The orders were broadcasted to the entire 13th Legion, no matter where they were stationed. At the time of the message, Fajra was pressed up against the refresher mirror. Her comm was held secure by her middle, ring and pinky fingers, while her index and thumb pulled her eyelid taught. Holding her coal eyeliner pencil with her left hand, she drew a thin line at the inner corned of her eye, gradually thickening it along the way. When she reached the outer corner, she flicked the line upward, creating a cat-like effect. She did the same to her other eye, juggling her comm, pencil and blending brush.

"Commander Merav!" shouted General Adenn. Her comm was so close to her ear, that she nearly dropped it in the sink. "Talk to me," she responded flatly. She was busy getting ready for the party at the Imperial Center, but there was no rush. Showing up early or on time to a party made you look desperate and lame, and she was neither or those things. As she listened to the General's orders, her expression immediately turned sour. "Corulag? Now? And miss the Imperial party?" she had to bite her lip, before saying something she'd end up regretting. "Yes General" she said firmly, then parted her lips to add "Byeeee!"

To say that the Commander is upset, was an understatement. She didn't just walk down the stairs, she stomped very loudly. And for a little thing, she made a lot of noise. When she hopped off the last step, Jai'galaar of Gauntlet Company was standing there, looking at her with a single raised brow. At least that's who she thought he was...they did all look ummm cloned? "We leave for Corulag, prepare the shuttle and find my fur ball," she ordered, referring to her Spukama she called Sody. As she turned to walk away, she found herself being snapped backward by her hair. "What the..." she scowled as she shot Jaig a very haughty glare. "Is THAT my hair!?!" she squeaked. Within his hand, he was holding a roller she must have left in her hair, dangling from it were a few pieces of her dark tresses. He flicked the roller toward her feet, and without a word, he turned and walked away.

Added (17 Oct 2010, 10:34 Am)
---------------------------------------------
When Jai'galaar returned with Sody, the Commander was in the cockpit, studying a set of Astronav charts. As he approached, she lifted her gaze from the charts, and settled her hazel eyes upon his face. "Jaig, that's not how she likes being held," she said with a patience she didn't feel. "I'm Captian Ne'tra of Raven Company" he corrected her as he released his grip on the Spukama's neck. "Would you be insulted if I suggested you need a new face? And that I'd pay for the procedure..." she asked, not really caring whether she insulted him or not. When he didn't respond, she rolled her eyes and motioned for him to sit down. "Chillax and take a seat wingman. It's going to be a long ride, and I'm not a fan of smooth flying," she said, flashing him a wide-toothed grin. As she was preparing the shuttle's departure for Corulag, she activated it's holocomm, so that she could work and speak freely. "This is your Pilot speaking. Welcome aboard flight 917, destination Corulag. Estimated arrival time, never because I get us lost. There will be a good chance of turbulence, so fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy ride!"

She had no plans of sleeping, not unless there were good pills involved, or enough alcohol to make her black out. Seeing that neither was available, she'd write or sketch until sleep took hold of her. The diaries pages were weathered, and as she skimmed the pages, one could see that the hand writing in the beginning was different from it's most recent pages. The reason being, it had once belonged to her mother, when she was about Fajra's age now. The long elegant print that marked the beginning of the diary, told the story of a young woman and her first years at the Jedi Academy. And the bold slanted penmanship that belonged to Fajra, describing her years at the Imperial Academy, and recently her new path as the Commander of the 13th Legion. As soon as her pen scratched the surface of a new page, she felt as if she'd left her body. It wasn't the same out of body experience she felt with drugs, she didn't know how to describe it, she only knew that it felt good. It wasn't long before sleep had claimed her, and memories of the past drifted through her dreams, like snowflakes falling from a cold winters sky.

"Fajra..." her mother said firmly, forcing the girls attention. She was knelt down in front of her, with her hands holding her little shoulders. "Do you remember?" she would ask her again, this time she shook her, which was something she would never have done. Tears instantly filled her hazel orbs, she didn't know why she was crying, but she could sense that there was something terribly wrong. She felt it in her dreams the night before, and when she woke the feeling hadn't diminished it just grew stronger. "Yes, I re...member" she managed to say, taking a big breath before she continued. "I remember what you taught me about magic" she whispered, her tears finally flowing. Falling like ice down her cold cheeks, glittering in the darkness. Her mothers arms were around her instantly, eyes closing as her own tears formed at the outer corners of her eyes, down her temples, and into her daughters dark locks. "Forget what I taught you, you must never use it again. Remember, always, my beloved...Those in possession of abandoned dreams, will violently battle your own."

When she returned home from school, her mother was gone. Every photograph, perfume, article of clothing, anything that ever belonged to her...was gone. "She's not coming back, just accept it and grow up" her father said dismissively. Without meeting her gaze, he walked past her and into his office, closing the door behind. He couldn't bring himself to look at her, for he would truly break. She looked so much like her mother, with those dark hazel eyes and dimpled cheeks. As the door shut to her fathers office, so did the door to that memory. Before she awoke, she saw his green eyes, and she felt the pain his betrayal had left her with. “Aethyr” she murmured as she sat upright. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest, it took her a moment to adjust to her surroundings. When she realized she had fallen asleep, a sigh of relief escaped her lips. “Just in time Commander, we’re here” announced Ne’tra, who looked at her with amusement glittering in his eyes.

Message edited by Fajra_Merav - Sunday, 17 Oct 2010, 9:34 AM

General_AdennDate: Thursday, 21 Oct 2010, 1:38 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Awards: 0
"Are you sure about this, sir?" McNel shouted loudly above the storm as he and Aethyr Dakkari walked, heads down into the knifing winds. The air was full of ice and dust that flashed and shimmered like glass in the bright beams of light that wandered the courtyard of the small military compound. "The 13th Legion has a reputation of--" In mid-sentence he was finally cut off.

"We were given an assignment, McNel. I have full confidence that you and the Oynx Fist will see our orders fulfilled in a way that only Destabilization could manage." Aethyr yelled, trying to use hand to shield his face from the stinging stabs that needled in against his flesh. "We're a pivotal part of the Imperial Machine, and we're the only ones willing to do these jobs that are for the better good of the Empire. Be proud. No more second guesses. Get the men ready and in position at the coordinates you were given. I'll work this end. . alone."

Aethyr pulled the frigidly cold hatches shut behind him as he entered a small housing block at the northeast of the compound. The inside of the barracks was ruthlessly plain, some small racks with the Fett-pure clones of the 13th resting on the thin sleeping mats that sat upon them. A few small tables, dim lighting and a couple space heaters that barely did the job.

"Soldier." Aethyr said slowly, turning towards Ne'tra whom was sitting at one of the tables. Seemingly reviewing the war efforts of his brothers in the outer and mid-rim campaigns that the greater part of the Legion were engaged in. "Where is Commander Merav?" He continued dully, brushing powder-ice from his leather overcoat.

"She has separate Quarters, and you are?" The Clone began to question, he easily recognized several of the medals pinned upon the mans person. But the uniform had been like nothing he'd seen before.

"Colonel Dakkari, of Imperial Destabilization. Take me to your Commander, Clone." He replied, eyes narrowing sharply. In his book Clones were no better than droids or Aliens, which, perhaps coincidently, this very Legion was officially under the command of. A Kaleesh. Fitting.

'Ah, yes sir!" Ne'tra responded immediately, shooting up to full attention. His chair tipping over to the floor with a resounding thud. "It's just this way."

Fajra_MeravDate: Sunday, 24 Oct 2010, 10:51 AM | Message # 3
Major general
Awards: 1
"Commander?" came the voice she now recognized as Ne’tra’s, followed by his obnoxious knocking. Despite the loud Jatz music playing in the background, she heard him clearly - she only pretended not to. Smoke lingered by the doorway, mingled with incense that carried a heady scent, evocative of warm summer evenings. It was a bitter sweet reminder of home, and a summer she wished away from her memories. But every now and again, he would creep back into her thoughts, and into a heart that was once full and unbroken.

"Ne’tra, if you bring another word from that Kaleesh, I’m going to start a genocide. He’s lucky I hate politics, because I’d vote in favor for a ban on Interspecies Fornication. It’s bad enough we have to deal with aliens like the General, but half-breeds?" her nose would wrinkle up in disgust at the thought. Lifting a hand to the crown of her head, she shook her dark brown tresses loose, sending tendrils of them over her bare shoulders. Without thought, she found herself drawing strength from the force. It’s alluring impulses were difficult to ignore, no matter how hard she tried.

The door to her quarters would open, permitting them entrance. But the Commander was not there to greet them, because she never moved from the bed. Fajra was laying beneath a mountain of blankets, a shot of Pyrepenol in one hand, and a cigarette in the other. Adorning her small frame, she wore a sleeveless charcoal gray jumpsuit, and tactical boots that poked out from beneath the blankets.

General_AdennDate: Tuesday, 26 Oct 2010, 1:13 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
Awards: 0
"I must say I agree, Commander." A very familiar voice would wash thoroughly through the room as Aethyr stepped inside, sealing the door behind him without another word to the. . . Clone. "But Politics are, although unfortunate as it may be, are an essential front that the masses need. People must believe they have a voice, and that their voice matters. But the noose is tightening, rest assured." He breathed quite calmly, eyeing over her room much in the same way he had methodically peered at every crack and crevasse in Representative Vandens.

When finally his eyes came to rest on her his brow lofted, my he thought, things most definitely had not changed. Or at least, they had not changed since he last left her. Spice, cigarettes, the awful aroma of her burning incense. Perhaps he should feel guilty, it was he who turned her in to this after all. On second thought, "Stand at attention, Commander Merav."

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » Destination Corulag
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz