MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Sunday
8:03 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » Ronsard returns home to his wife from his Senate debut
Ronsard returns home to his wife from his Senate debut
RonsardEntrenteDate: Saturday, 13 Nov 2010, 7:31 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
21:01:52Ronsard_Entrente after the Speaker asks that he and his delegation leaves while the remainder of the Senate assembly deliberates on his formal request, he walks down the outer cloister of the Senate rotunda, the murmurs and raised voices of senators' requests to be heard on this point of order rising to a cacophony of noise
21:02:22Ronsard_Entrente wipes his brow with a green handkerchief, glad to have washed his hands of that comical scene
21:02:25Ronsard_Entrente : Commenor))
21:03:55Eva_Medici : was back at their new apartment trying to unpack while attempting to keep an eye on their three year old son, Kethios "Kethios be careful!" the little boy was trying to drag a box of his toys to his new room. Eva was a lovely young woman. She had been a model for many years, but that had stopped when she married Ronny, his parents>
21:04:47Eva_Medici : would have nothing to do with it, and she tried to hard to please them, though it never seemed to be enough, especially for his mother, who had an unhealthy amout of disdain towards Eva, but that didn't bother Eva one bit, she loved Ronsard and she believed he loved her the same, and that was all she needed.
21:07:26Ronsard_Entrente nods at a few aides running back and forth, he makes a few calls to his own aides, "Jerry, make sure I'm kept aware of the updated vote count on our motion to join the Empire, also forward any updates directly to the Prime Minister himself" pauses to listen, "Yes, and don't forget those petition forms" darts his eyes around, it's simply shocking >
21:08:48Ronsard_Entrente what Palpatine had done to this once majestic and powerful body, the Senate was once a powerful conclave of statesmen that ruled the Galaxy in an egalitarian and republican way, and, most importantly, just way, he shook his head at his thoughts, all too aware of the powerful presence of the Emperor's spies and internal securitymen in the place
21:08:57Ronsard_Entrente he called Eva next, "Eva, hello?"
21:10:11Eva_Medici would rush over to her comm as she smiles brightly "Hey! Ronny, how is it going?" she would smile brightly as she continued to unpack their bedroom, working on the boxes of his clothing at the moment.
21:13:15Ronsard_Entrente sighs heavily, warmed by her cheery response, but a tone of futility laces his next words, "Hey dear..I finished my big debut speech here at the Senate. I'm on my way back now." he comes out to the open and vast Senate parade grounds, now filled with excessive statues of Emperor Palpatine and his favorite moff of the month, he grinds his teeth at >
21:13:26Ronsard_Entrente the waste, "How's everything going over there?"
21:15:16Eva_Medici : would smile into the com "I hope it went well. I hope they allow Commenor into the Empire, or else I am unpacking for nothing" she would smile a bit more "Its alright, Kethios is unpacking his toys right now, though I am sure there is more playing than unpacking going on in there. I am working on your stuff right now, so you have your things ready>
21:15:33Eva_Medici : to wear to work"
21:17:51Ronsard_Entrente makes sure he is safely in the middle of the parade grounds where not even Palpatine's infamous holobugs could pick up his conversation, "Assuming they accept our bribe..all our freedom-fighting of the past ten years will be water under the bridge to them, I should be there in fifteen" he gestures towards his waiting hovercar on the far side of >
21:18:08Ronsard_Entrente the grounds, stepping inside and catching his breath from the long, brisk walk
21:18:57Eva_Medici : would smile a bit "It will be alright Ronny, promise" she says softly "I can't wait" she would give a little giggle before closing the commlink.
21:20:18You have been disconnected from the chat server due to network difficulties. Please wait while you are reconnected...
21:21:15Connected!
21:21:44
21:21:44Ronsard_Entrente sighs in relief, glad he made it out of there alive and especially glad the love of his life isn't mad at him for dragging her half across the galaxy for this useless post, ah well, he shouldn't be so hard on himself, it isn't like Commenor could take on the 5th Imperial Fleet on its own shipbuilding strengths, he hovercar zooms thru the ever-busy>
21:22:29Ronsard_Entrente : Coruscant traffic with reckless abandon, he yells at his driver and says something about having a wife and young son that relies on him to stay alive and take care of them!
21:22:33Ronsard_Entrente Coruscant traffic with reckless abandon, he yells at his driver and says something about having a wife and young son that relies on him to stay alive and take care of them!
21:22:55Ronsard_Entrente : hotel internet reset))
21:23:29Eva_Medici was still trying to tidy up the apartment. It was big enough for the three of them and luckily their little boy was very well off playing by himself and could keep himself entertained for ours with his toys.
21:25:43Eva_Medici : hours*
21:27:25Ronsard_Entrente the car finally makes its final approach to the luxury suites in the trade district of Coruscant city, their apartment is located tenth from the top of the old Trade Federation tower, despite Commenor's lowered prestige, he had been able to retain a small fortune to fund appropriate furnishings, and his wife's family money didn't hurt either
21:31:27Eva_Medici : 's father truly believed in taking care of his daughters until the very end. He loved them all and had the money to take care of them and their familes. Eva continued to unpack, waiting to hear the door open.
21:34:49Ronsard_Entrente in an interesting twist, he requests the wily and reckless hovercar pilot lets him off at the bedroom porch deck, so he can mischeivously try and sneak into the apartment
21:38:20Eva_Medici moved into the closet to hang up some of his better suits. The ones that she liked him to wear more than anything else. She would sigh softly.
21:40:04Ronsard_Entrente waves the hovercar away from the deck, and tiptoes his way to the sliding door, he opens it slowly, and slinks inside without bumping into a wall or making any noise too loud, although he does make some muffled thumps as he gets to the tiled floor
21:42:18Eva_Medici would turn to move out of the closet as she moves towards the pile of boxes near the bed, part of her wondered how he got so many suits, but the other part knew sheh ad a serious shopping problem and they all came from her.
21:43:33Ronsard_Entrente freezes as Eva comes out of the closet, then tries to sneak around behind her and then yells, "Boo!" grinning widely
21:44:37Eva_Medici would let out a scream as she jumps turning around ready to slap whoever was behind her, just seeing Ronsard there, she would still smack him "what the hell are you doing?!"
21:46:15Ronsard_Entrente guffaws and laughs heartily at his ploy, "ahhhhahhaahaha. Gotcha!" although the slap did sting mightily, at that point, the doorbell rings
21:47:16Eva_Medici not funny! You are going to pay for that!" she would glance to the door for a moment...."You can get that"
21:47:40Ronsard_Entrente "I think it's for you" he says with a wry and knowing smile
21:49:26Eva_Medici would sigh softly as she hits him again before she moves out into the main living area going to the door as she moves to open it up.
21:51:21Ronsard_Entrente a short, stubby, balding man is standing there with a dazzling bouquet of native Nubian flowers and also presents her with the choicest sweet-white wine from the Entrente vineyards and winery, he comes up behind her and gently places his hands on her shoulders, a glowing warmth emanating from him
21:52:56Eva_Medici would smile brightly as she sees the man with the flowers and the wine "Awww...thank you Ronny!" she would be almost glowing, she loved these little things that he did for her.
21:54:58Ronsard_Entrente gives her a broad smile as he directs the servant to set the gifts down on the parlor table and dismisses him with a wave, "I figured you would want something from home" searching her eyes to see if she caught the double-meaning, he moves in to kiss her
21:55:49Eva_Medici would turn to him, oh she always did, as she wrapped her arms around him tightly, softly returning the kiss.
21:56:26Ronsard_Entrente : I love you more than you know
21:57:30Eva_Medici would rest against him, smiling up "Oh I know darling" she would bring a hand up to gently brush his cheek "I am the luckiest woman in the galaxy"
21:58:51Ronsard_Entrente something he recalled from the Senate house made him furrow his brow in a troubled expression, "I just wish we could live without this..Empire" he spits out the last word, "What of Kethios? What future does he have under such a regime?"
22:01:25Eva_Medici : would just shake her head "You must not speak like that, you need to make them believe you agree with them." she would look into his eyes, she didn't want to live in fear, and she didn't want him to know that she was scared already. "He will be fine, he can work with your parents or for my father, it will keep him away from the politics, keep him >
22:01:38Eva_Medici : safe, but for now, he is just a boy, lets allow him to be one"
22:03:49Ronsard_Entrente nods slowly, unconvinced, he was not afraid of the Empire, and certainly not the Emperor himself, his planet was one of a rebellious spirit, not easily bribed or cowed or intimidated into submission like some of the other colony or inner rim systems, "Yes, yes, I know the ritual" he said brusquely, "I just sometimes wonder if we can do any good>
22:04:43Ronsard_Entrente coming here, or if it's all just an elaborate trap to take over our shipping capacity to bolster the voracious appetite of the Imperial fleet."
22:06:33Eva_Medici would nod her head, she was afraid though, but she was a woman and saw things much differently. "Try to find some like minded senators, maybe you could work together"
22:11:07Ronsard_Entrente "Yes..yes, they can't all be mindless automatons of Palpatine" he rolled his eyes at his treasonous remarks, but wraps his arms around Eva and changes his expression to a genuine smile, "But I do have you, my dear. And that's all a man could ask" eyes her up and down, "How do you put up with me?"
22:12:17Eva_Medici would smile as she snuggles into his arms "I often ask myself that question as well." she would giggle a bit as she leans up to softly kiss his lips "I guess I just love you far too much"
22:16:21Ronsard_Entrente : "Well, you should be happy that I'll be able to put much of the senate business on auto-pilot, which means more time with you and Kethios"
22:17:08Eva_Medici and maybe a new baby?" she asks all hopeful, smiling up to him oh so brightly, almost glowing. She always seemed to glow when she spoke about Kethios or the thought of another child.
22:18:52Ronsard_Entrente gets that suggestive look in his eyes, "Why m'lady, I would insist upon it" he says overly formally
22:20:58Eva_Medici would smile brightly "Well we have some time right now while Kehtios is in his room" she would move to gently take his hand in hers and tug him towards the bedroom
22:23:52Ronsard_Entrente follows her into the bedroom, "You're too good to me.." he whispers in her ear, moving to take her dress off
22:25:59Eva_Medici : would smile softly as she feels his hands moving over her form, pulling at the simple cotton fabric of her sundress as it slowly left her body, "Its because I love you" she whispers softly to him.
22:28:01Ronsard_Entrente draws her to the bed, so they can begin their lovemaking
22:28:14Ronsard_Entrente : And with that, I must depart, work in the morning))
22:28:43Eva_Medici : night sweety!)
22:29:23Eva_Medici has left the conversation.

Ronsard Entrente

Senator of Commenor
Ranking Member, Commerce Committee

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » Ronsard returns home to his wife from his Senate debut
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz