MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Sunday
6:27 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » The very first public broadcast as a rebel
The very first public broadcast as a rebel
Tremaine_FowlkesDate: Sunday, 06 Jan 2013, 8:04 AM | Message # 1
Colonel general
Group: Users
Awards: 0
*Tremaine, and Amneris (if she wishes to watch), would currently be stationed inside one of the DP20s. The warship was lurking somewhere at the edges of the Outer Rim. Tremaine had fully shaved off his long beard, trimmed his hair, and ensure that his new military uniform with an insignia of the Libs present was clean. It was time for him to make everything public. For the sake of millions of sentient beings residing in this galaxy. The holocommunicator would be hooked up to the HoloNet when the broadcast had begun. The other reason he did this was to also take the pressure off the other resistance groups.*

"Greetings fellow sentient beings of the galaxy,

For those of you who do not know, I am Tremaine Fowlkes...Commander-in-Chief of the Libs. For those who know, I was a former Senator of Telos IV. I left the position because the Empire had tried to take my freedom and civil liberties away, as well as my life. They even used a brainwashing technique to make a good friend of mine forget herself. The article regarding my death had been woefully wrong. I did not die jumping off the cliff after seeing a prostitute. The Empire sent a shadow agent, aka Inquisitor, in an attempt to take my life. Yet, here I still am.

For a decade, the rights and civil liberties were being taken away as well as basic sentient being's rights. The Empire showed no regard for millions of lives. Do not be afraid to stand up to the biggest bully of all. They will destroy all we hold dear if we do not take action. We must fight for freedom, justice, and democracy. Those are the three things the Emperor does not want to provide. We are here to tell the rest of the galaxy we are going to combat the Empire not just for ourselves, but for all that resides within the galaxy. We will fight the Empire from the Deep Core to the farthest edges of the Outer Rim.

We are here to stay, and will keep on fighting until the Empire provides what we truly need. We are ready for whatever throws our way, we will not surrender. We will fight until we win, or we will fight to the end. From this moment on, Brothers and Sisters of Liberation has publicly declared war against the Galactic Empire.

Tremaine Fowlkes
Senator of Telos IV

Message edited by Tremaine_Fowlkes - Sunday, 06 Jan 2013, 10:34 AM

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » The very first public broadcast as a rebel
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz