MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Sunday
5:48 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » This Week in the Kanz Sector
This Week in the Kanz Sector
Kanz_Sector_NewsDate: Thursday, 10 Jan 2013, 5:31 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0

Now available in over ninety million systems!

Tes'jar Introduces New Genetic Crop Growth

ELLIAS- The agricultural world of Tes'jar in the Nord System announced a recent breakthrough in genetically grown crops today. Tes'jar, the Kanz Sector's primary agriworld, was able to avoid the recent Vianist Purges as they have come to be called among local worlds, despite having an Argazdan majority population. Human planetary governor Memphis Bracus was pleased to announce in a press conference that Argazdan and Human scientists working around the clock have developed a new formula in-house that will grow crops on Tes'jar fifteen percent faster than before.

"Exhaustive tests have been undertaken to ensure that no damage will occur to the crops, and most importantly, that any foodstuffs produced by this new process will still be safe for consumption. At this time, with all tests being satisfactorily conclusive, we are ready to begin the first actual batch of crops." While there have been certain detractors of the work, namely in the form of Argazdan Prime Minister J'cep S'nar, the Argazdan majority on Tes'jar who see themselves as separate from the Argazdans on Argazda, are quite pleased with the result. Argazdan head researcher M'ilos S'il stated that, "This process will allow us to increase our planetary revenue by a good amount if all goes well. We're hoping that Moff Shirnoq will come himself and see the process."

Word from our sources on Kelm is that Moff Kanzad Shirnoq intends to see those who brought this new process into being are awarded appropriately.

Changes in store for GalacticAid

QATAMER- GalacticAid, a nonprofit aid organization founded and funded by Alyn Stark to assist numerous beings throughout the galaxy in times of crisis, met earlier this week to discuss Stark's place as chairman of the organization and his allowance of Lorrd to seize GalacticAid assets for use in the likelihood a full-scale war broke out between the Auril Sector and Lorrd. "GalacticAid has, since its conception, been a vessel designed for peace and giving assistance to those in great need," board member Alivia Dannen was quoted as saying. "The negative connotations from Mr. Stark's actions could have potentially greater fallout for GalacticAid than he seems willing to see."

The overall mood of the board of GalacticAid has been to call for Mr. Stark's resignation from the board. While Stark seemed largely opposed to this idea, he called a press conference earlier today to deliver some startling news. "In light of the recent issues following the Lorrd-Auril issue, I have decided that I need to step back from a few of my endeavors. As such, to keep GalacticAid strong in its mission and to free up some of my time, I will be stepping down from GalacticAid. However, after discussing certain matters with the board of directors, it has been decided that my wife, Ana Stark, will be assuming my position. As Chairwoman, Ana [Stark] will be working to conduct the daily affairs of GalacticAid and as she has already worked to assist in charitable items in the past, this is simply a step up for her." The board of directors for GalacticAid, after some deliberation, agreed to the idea, citing Ana Stark's work in prior matters on Lorrd and to create a fund for VerDomFed orphans as 'akin to the spirit in which GalacticAid was founded.'

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » This Week in the Kanz Sector
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz