MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Sunday
6:52 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » A Jedi's will to fight revived
A Jedi's will to fight revived
Darwin_SkyDate: Sunday, 13 Jan 2013, 9:23 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Darwin have had a long nap inside the YT-1300 light freighter. The dream he was having at the moment, it was showing him what the galaxy would look like if he doesn't help anyone combat the Empire. The galaxy was full of darkness. Every single sentient being that resisted were slaughtered. Millions were being massacred. The planets were being burned. The stormtroopers would do unimaginable things to ordinary citizens. The Emperor himself would sit on the throne, showing off that infamous evil smile. There was nothing he could do about it. Even Kaylie didn't survive.

He woke up with a lot of sweat and heavy panting, realizing that it was only a dream. He moved his legs to touch down on the cold, permacrete floor. Still, he felt his dream was trying to tell him something. Perhaps it was time for him to begin make himself known. Perhaps it was time to finally stand up and fight. Darwin nodded to himself, "May the Force be with us." The Jedi whispered to himself, before getting up and headed for the cockpit. Assuming that's where Kaylie and Artie are at, he barked orders right away.

"Drop out of hyperspace now! We're not going to Naboo. Dial in the coordinates for Nar Shaddaa! We can find allies there, or at least information that would lead us to an ally. I'm tired of hiding. It's time to fight the Empire." Kaylie would be able to clearly notice that the Jedi was determined. Artie would chirping excitedly, asking whether Darwin would get a fighter for Artie to fly with him.

Kaylie_WintersDate: Sunday, 13 Jan 2013, 5:36 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant colonel
Kaylie had long since fallen asleep in the pilots seat, curled under Darwin's jacket which had been draped over the back of the seat. She had been extremely tired from keeping the maintenance up on the ship, as well as flying and doing other small tasks. The problem was, she had worried about the ship, Darwin, and even that stupid Droid first, and hadn't taken the greatest care of herself.

She awoke with a start as soon as Darwin's voice cut across the small cockpit. "Crap....what? Why are you yelling?! I am right freaking here!" It took her a moment to drag herself into a sitting position and drop the ship out of hyperspace. Once that was done, Kaylie rubbed her eyes lightly, brushing a hand over her face briefly before she re-set the coordinates. She obviously didn't feel well and was very tired.

With a glare, Kaylie got out of her seat and looked to Darwin. "I am not here for you to order around, Sky. This is your damn ship and your damn....well...whatever the hell it is you're wanting to do now. You do it." She threw down the coat and stormed off, likely leaving Darwin stunned.

Darwin_SkyDate: Sunday, 13 Jan 2013, 5:44 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant colonel
He didn't mean to yell at her, the flame within him was just ignited. The Jedi was taken aback by Kaylie. Perhaps she needed some sleep before they reach Nar Shaddaa. He would talk to Kaylie, but first he got to send the ship back into hyperspace. Of which he did as soon as the coordinates were set. The young Jedi would get out of the cockpit and went after Kaylie. "Sorry about that. I didn't mean to yell at you. I just have a feeling about this."

Darwin would speak once he ran into Kaylie once again. Artie was chirping and watching the controls so they'd know when they had reached Nar Shaddaa.

Kaylie_WintersDate: Sunday, 13 Jan 2013, 5:56 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant colonel
She was heading back to her quarters, which were technically their quarters, when she heard him following. "Shut up, Dar. I don't really give a flying rats ass about your feelings anymore! They've gotten us nowhere so far and where are they taking us now, huh?" Kaylie finally stopped and sighed, then rubbed her temples with her fingertips briefly.

"I'm sorry...I'm just tired."

Darwin_SkyDate: Sunday, 13 Jan 2013, 6:01 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant colonel
The Jedi would tighten his eyebrows, she had belittled him just now. She was acting so differently, like something was up. Nevertheless, his feelings was obviously hurt. Darwin just didn't want to show it. He simply turned around and walked for the cockpit. The young man went ahead and sat down on the cockpit, not wanting to do anything other than sitting down. He'd watch the blue tunnel of light continuously whiz by the ship.

Kaylie_WintersDate: Sunday, 13 Jan 2013, 6:12 PM | Message # 6
Lieutenant colonel
"Dar...." She sighed as he walked away. Instead of going after him though, she went back to the quarters and collapsed on the bed. There wasn't anything she could do about it now, he never listened when he was angry, so she just let it go and tried to rest until they reached their destination.

Darwin_SkyDate: Sunday, 27 Jan 2013, 8:33 AM | Message # 7
Lieutenant colonel
The light freighter were still in hyperspace. The reason he was going to Nar Shaddaa was so they could find the Libs. Darwin had see that broadcast message by former Senator Fowlkes, the very same message where his rebellion had declared war against the Empire. Right now, he had nothing to do but to sit and to look outside the cockpit. The Jedi thought he'd take this opportunity to talk with Kaylie. He got off the pilot chair, and got out of the cockpit. The young Jedi was heading for Kaylie's quarters, leaving Artie to supervise the cockpit.

Darwin then knock on the permacrete door, "Hey, you in mood to talk?"

Kaylie_WintersDate: Sunday, 27 Jan 2013, 10:58 AM | Message # 8
Lieutenant colonel
She was actually in -their- quarters, seeing as how he was there more than he was in his own. Kaylie had just assumed it was theirs at that point anyway. When she heard him knock on the door, she groaned inwardly and then sighed softly. 

"Sure. Come in." She called out. Kay sat up on the bed and waited for him. Part of her felt awful for snapping at him, and there was no good excuse for it, aside from the fact that she was just on edge.

Darwin_SkyDate: Sunday, 27 Jan 2013, 11:14 AM | Message # 9
Lieutenant colonel
The young Jedi entered the quarters casually, moving to lean against the wall across the bed. He crossed his arms before he could speak. Darwin decided not to lash out at her, seeing how that wasn't needed. She was probably restless from taking so much travel in the space. He tilted his head a little bit, "Are you alright?" That was all he would ask at the moment. "I haven't seen you lash out at me like that since we were kids."

Indeed, his childhood memory was vague, but the only thing or person he remembers strongly besides his parents were Kaylie.

Kaylie_WintersDate: Sunday, 27 Jan 2013, 11:34 AM | Message # 10
Lieutenant colonel
Kaylie shook her head. "I am tired. And I am frustrated with just flying about aimlessly in space. It's starting to feel like we're going somewhere and going to be able to get off of this thing, then suddenly you have a feeling and we have to turn around and go right back the other direction. It's hard, Dar. And it's exhausting."

She pulled her knees up to her chest and rested her head on them as she wrapped her arms around her legs. It was obvious that she wasn't feeling well and that she was just worn down. "I am sorry that I snapped at you, but it's just.....getting to me."

Darwin_SkyDate: Sunday, 27 Jan 2013, 8:04 PM | Message # 11
Lieutenant colonel
He nodded, "Yeah, I understand what you're feeling right now. I'm frustrated with myself too. I hate keep running into a dead end. It's harder tracking down a group of freedom fighters than I thought." The Jedi looked at Kaylie, and felt it was okay for her to yell at him. "I would have yelled at myself too." Darwin shook his head, "But now it's easier because I'm trying to track down the Libs. I think they will need our help now that they have made themselves public to the Empire."

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » A Jedi's will to fight revived
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz