MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Sunday
4:59 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » A Business Venture
A Business Venture
HavocDate: Monday, 04 Feb 2013, 2:52 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Awards: 3
Vuzsa was the target. Credits was the game. Anything that could be used against the Empire was the end result of all this. In a shuttle provided by Shiva, 21 men were on a mission to the planet to start up a business that was sure to bring in some decent game. Of course, Havoc sat alone in the back, while the 20 mercs of various skills were up front with each other, talking and joking and not to mention inquiring about the past of their Jedi leader. Havoc couldn't help but grin as he overheard them talking. It was natural to be suspicious. Sure, the Jedi were blamed for a lot of things... a lot of things. But any surviving Jedi knew the truth; they were just scapegoats. The real enemy sat in a fancy throne on Coruscant. His presence just spewed taints of the darkside. Come to think of it, ever since that fateful day when Order 66 was activated... everything stunk of the darkside. It couldn't be helped; a Jedi may be many things but fighting against an entire clone army wasn't exactly in the job description. Hell, the Jedi taught that even battles could be fought in peace, with no emotions to follow. Havoc thought differently. To fight the enemy, you'd have to get on their level. Regardless of it was a Sith, Dark Jedi, Rogue Jedi, some angry house wife, a robber, arsonist, etc. etc... you had to carry more aggression in your actions then them in order to win. But of course, the Jedi frowned on it, because many noticed when Havoc sparred with either training droids or other Jedi, he got mad really fast. And it was because of his increase in aggression and insanity that allowed to (sometimes) better the other opponent. But still, that was then, this was now. Looking over a data-pad, Havoc sat away, switching between his newly constructed lightsaber and the data-pad that had details about Vuzsa.

The ride came to an end when it exited hyperspace and begun to make it's way down towards the planet. At that moment, Havoc would emerge from the back of the vessel and stare down each man. His presence helped in the fact that he was a Jedi to let the others know when exactly to shut it. "We'll be approaching soon... I hope you're prepped." He'd say, only to get glared at by the others. One of them thought it would be a funny to attempt to taunt the Jedi. Standing up, he'd get in Havoc's face and poke him in the chest. "Let's get one thing stra-" The merc would be cut off as the Jedi used his reflexes to swiftly grab the man's arm and give it quite a bend. "You listen to me!" shouted the Jedi, constantly putting pressure on the man's arm, getting him down to his knees. His sights were set on the merc. "And if you touch me again... you'll be going back to Shiva in a body bag!" Again he roared, this time looking at the rest of the men on the shuttle. "That order goes for you all! If you don't like it, now is your chance!" With the exception of the man whom was in pain, everyone looked, nodded, and begun to pack their things. At this point, the man's arm would be released and Havoc would continue to stand over him. "You want to act like a piece of garbage, I'll have no problem treating you like one..." Stepping over him, the Jedi would make his way towards the cockpit of the shuttle. As the shuttle entered the planet, the sights would be viewed by Havoc as they made their way. Vuzsa was bustling with activity, being a refueling planet... it was defiantly the right choice.

As the shuttle touched down, the mercs would walk off first. They'd quickly look around the port where their shuttle had landed and then make a motion that it was all clear. As the motion was given, Havoc would tap the pilots on the should and nod. "Inform Shiva that we've made it." Grabbing a small backpack, the Jedi would make his way off the shuttle to join the men. As he made his way to the group, they'd be greeted by a member of the port staff. "Welcome to Vuzsa!" the employee would proclaim, walking over in a hurry. Confirming the shuttle was scheduled to land, the question of what the group was here for would be asked. This is where Havoc stepped in. "We're here on business. We're members of a somewhat known ship repair shop and we're looking to expand our business." The employee would record everything down as 'standard procedure'. Asking of names, each merc would give a false name. When Havoc was asked of his name, the Jedi would wave his hand in front of the man's face. The Force would influence his mind. "My name is not important." Havoc would say. The employee would mimic. "You're going to go home now and tell your children that you're a horrible parent." The employee would also mimic and proceed on his way. "Fancy." One of the mercs would say. The Jedi nodded. "All tools of the trade." The group would move out.

Exiting the port, they'd find themselves on the main strip. There was plenty to do, obviously. However their first objective was to find a place to stash for now. Proceeding down the strip, everyone took the time to scan out the area. They would need the intel soon enough. Eventually finding a spot, and Havoc using the Force to convince the clerk that they were the business owners, they landed themselves in a rather large room... two rooms actually. Once set up, they'd meet in Havoc's room for a brief. As they assembled, the doors were shut and the men gathered around Havoc. Of course, he didn't trust them, so he'd prepared himself to be alert to any sudden movements... all thanks to the Force. "Alright, this is what's going to happen." He started. "You'll split up into teams of 2, that way we can cover ground. We need to locate any vacant buildings close to the port, or any business that are interested in being bought out." His arms would be crossed. "After we leave this room, no one other then your team mate is to interact with each other. Yes, we were all spotted together, but no one would notice a thing. For all they know, we're all here for different reasons, so let's not give that up." The Jedi would nod some. "As you're making your searches, be aware of any Imperial Forces in the area. You need to make note and report back as soon as possible. Not only that, but don't go spreading the word you're a merc." His glance would meet that of the leader. "It's bad business."

"Eventually when we find a spot, I'll go recon it and decide if it's worth it. After that, we'll take over, move in, and proceed on point." The Jedi's face made a grin. "After that, we'll start getting operations in order and then I will be taking my spot. We'll be swapped out after we are done here, to be replaced with other individuals." And that was it really. After a few more indepth topics, the group would break up. Forming up, the men would take their leaves with their partners and leave. After Havoc was alone, he pulled up a chair and simply glanced out the window. He'd use the force to shut off all the lights and he would sit there, staring out the window. Keeping aware of the surroundings, he had a perfect vantage point from the port where ships were taking off. All Havoc did was simply make a mental note of them. Eventually, movements would be reported to the Red Mynocks for anything worth while. But for now, Havoc would just sit there, and just take in the sights from his room.

Added (21 Jan 2013, 4:51 PM)
---------------------------------------------
[A few days later]

A lot of ground was covered by the time Havoc and his band of mercenaries arrived on the planet. Of course they did all the work while Havoc sat back and brought everything they gathered into one piece of information that could be used. However if there was one thing that Havoc did do, was his encrypted messages to Shiva about their progress and that the Mynocks should be re-directed to the system soon. To explain this action, a couple of descriptions as we as pictures of vessels that were constantly taking off and landing were provided. The Jedi knew that this would no doubt get Shiva's attention in the matter. As everyone again gathered for their nightly debriefing, stood Havoc at the head of an empty table. As the door shut, their meeting started. "Alright, well needless to say you all have pulled your share. Now it's my turn to crap in the pot." Unrolling a large piece of paper, it was a list of all of the shops that met the criteria of what they were looking for. Underneath each shop were some pros and cons and well as the 'known' name of the owner. "So, taking together everything you guys did, I brought together a list of what I consider to be potential areas." Havoc grinned. "Now, we are going to decide which shop to hit and how exactly we are going to become owners of it." One of the mercs came forward. "I say we just all barge in, and shoot the poor bastard! We'll go through his stuff, forge his signature and claim it for us!" A couple of mercs agreed, yet Havoc wasn't phased. In any other situation, sure this would be the ideal situation to use it, but in this case, they needed to be more tact.

"I'm going to say this... we will kill if it is our last shot. I may have had my fair share of killing individuals that claimed to be innocent, but we can't cause a lot of noise here." He looked around for any ideas. All of them mimicked the same idea; taking the individuals' families, death threats, causing them to come down with a disease, etc. All good forms, but not what Havoc had in mind at this point. The fact of the matter was that he couldn't waste his energy and strength on regular civilians; he needed it for the true enemy... the Empire. Placing both hands on the table and leaning forward a little bit, Havoc lowered his head. "I'm probably going to regret this, but I'm going to persuade him to give it to us. Tell him that the shop is built on ancient grounds and that if he doesn't give it to us... there will be trouble." Again, a merc called out. "So you'll kill him." The Jedi didn't raise his head. Trying to avoid it, he sighed. "Yes..." This gained the nods of the mercs that were in the room. "We'll move out tomorrow. I'll take some men with me while the rest of you scout the perimeter. You'll be our eyes on the matter." After Havoc spoke, they would discuss exactly who on the list was perfect. After almost talking for half the night, they came to the conclusion. "Brimstone Repairs it is." Havoc nodded, revealing a vibroknife from within his cloak and etching a circle around the shop. "We strike before they close."

The next day, would be spent prepping their equipment as they planned to move out. Havoc was no where to be found, because he would be scouting out the shop before hand. Looking at it, he'd take mental notes of the shop. Deciding to get closer, he did. Appearing at the hanger doors, the Jedi could glance in. Before him stood a vessel that easily looked like a freighter. Before he could get one foot in the door, he was stopped. "Quite a ship, wouldn't you say?" Said a female voice that came from the side of the Jedi. Shocked, Havoc would turn to face her as she made her way to him. "Is it yours?" She would ask with a smile on her face. The Jedi shook his head. "No, I have a bad habit with ships..." He'd coldly say, before turning to face her. "I'm looking for the owner... is he around?" The female would react by putting the wrench in her pocket and crossing her arms. "I am the owner... sir." Standing in somewhat disbelief, Havoc got angry. "I'm not interested in playing games with a teenage girl... go get your father or whoever owns this." The female would grin deeply. "Listen you jerk, I am the OWNER! I've been fixing ships here for a while now, so unless you want something fixed, I'm asking you to get out." Nodding some, Havoc would easily oblige and and turn around and start to walk away. As he started walking, the Force alerted him to an object flying his way. Quickly turning around, Havoc would thrust out his hand and reach for whatever came his way; it was the wrench. As it met his grasp, the Jedi became very angry. The sudden feel of the wrench turned his anger up. Quickly running towards the girl, Havoc would grab her by the shirt and pull her in close; to the point where she could smell death on his breathe. "The next time you throw something at me... will be your last!" The look on her eyes somewhat reflected the feelings of freight/nervousness. Taking the wrench, he'd shove it down her shirt and push her to the ground. "Respect your elders..." He'd mutter before quickly disappearing.

Getting back to the hotel, Havoc couldn't believe that the shop he was planning to hit... was operated by a woman. The only woman he loved, was killed by Stormtroopers. After that fateful day, The Jedi never loved again. Along with the death of his wife, was the death of any remaining sanity within the man. Entering the room, the mercs gathered round, asking where he had been and what not. Making up excuses, he'd push by them and proceed deeper into the room. It was too late to call off the operation, but he couldn't bring it to kill a woman. Inside the Jedi's mind, he begun to fight with himself. Within a few moments, the Jedi would grab the chair and violently throw it against the wall. "This isn't fair!!!!" His voice would boom, stopping everyone dead in their tracks. His face red, he looked at the mercs. "Are you ready?!" One of the mercs would speak up. "We're not supposed to hit until nightfall." The Jedi quickly rushed over to the merc and grabbed him, throwing him against the wall, and using his forearm to nearly choke him. "You listen to me, that shop is owned by a woman!!!" Havoc got even more angrier with what he said. "So help me if she so much as gets one blaster bolt, I'll kill you!!!!" His attention was directed towards them all. "I'll kill you all!!!!" They all stood there, shocked.

Added (31 Jan 2013, 2:53 PM)
[Night]"Everyone in position?" Asked Havoc over the comms as he made his way towards his position directly in front of the shop. Multiple confirms would come in and as Havoc eyeballed both ways of the street, he nodded. "Then let's get moving, and remember... no causalities. We may be outlawed, but we are not Stormtroopers..." The distasteful word would escape his mouth. This operation was about to be carried out the same way the Empire did when they attempted to kill the Jedi. Sadly, the operation ended with dead Stormtroopers and the Jedi covered in blood, enraged and continuing to beat in the head of a dead Stormtrooper all because his family was killed in the crossfire. He never forgived himself for that day, as all those blaster bolts were meant for his body... not that of his wife's or unborn child. The dead of his wife was the fuel that started the fire, and the death of his child just sent the Jedi over the edge. However, his mind was now in the present time as he looked down and awaited the last speeder to pass. Once it did, Havoc gave the signal. "Alright move in!" He'd cry as he would rush across the street, lightsaber in hand. Two mercs would purposefully park speeder trucks at the end of each street, and then tamper with the engines. They would then proceed to act as scouts. Joining Havoc across the street were a couple of mercs while the rest would be on the roof and come in from the different directions of the shop.

Running up to the door, Havoc did not bother to attempt to open it by hand. Rather, using his foot and a good angle, it would fly open and the mercs would rush in; some coming from the front, others from the side. The rest would repel down from the room. As Havoc entered, he begun barking commands. "Secure the area!" The lightsaber would remain off, yet something gave Havoc the feeling as if someone was about to die... and he was right. Quickly leaping to the right, a blaster bolt would fly past him and strike one of the mercs in the head. As the merc dropped, the Jedi would point and indicate everyone to take cover, but not to shoot. He wasn't happy and he knew full well whom it was, but he wasn't about to kill a woman. As he took cover, that voice filled the air. "You think I'm stupid?!" A few more blaster bolts would rush in and strike random areas. "Try and take this shop from me!" Again a few more bolts would fly. "Hold your fire!!!" Havoc would yell, as the mercs kept cover. "Look!" His voice echoed. "All we want is this shop! Give it to us and we'll find you refuge elsewhere!" A blaster bolt would find it's way towards where his cover was, and the Jedi simply adjusted himself. "Bite me!" She'd yell back. Now Havoc was getting annoyed... quick.

From where he was, some of the mercs could be spotted attempting to move. One of them came running towards Havoc, whom was trying to get a calculated view from where he was. The female was shooting from the side and they were ultimately stranded. "There's a vent." Havoc whispered to the merc, pointing to it. "Give me covering fire and I can take her from surprise." Nodding, the merc would rush back to his position, barely avoiding blaster bolt fire. Looking at the group, Havoc's hand would raise up indicating a 3. The fingers would drop and the Jedi would bolt for the vent while the mercs provided covering fire. Using his lightsaber, he'd cut it open and crawl through. However he was in a tight spot. Getting an indication, the female mechanic would fire at the vents as Havoc crawled up. "Give me some fricken covering fire, you morons!!!" He'd yell, crawling up and almost getting grazed by a bolt. It would stop as the sound of suppressing fire ensured. Eventually he'd get to a safe spot where he crawled. Altogether, the firing stopped and Havoc still crawled towards her. However, as he was about to get past her, the vent gave way. The Jedi went falling and would land on top of her; sending her blaster pistol flying across the shop.

As they would roll, she would attempt to get a hold of his lightsaber, yet Havoc grabbed her arms and begun twisting. Using his strength, he'd lift her by her arms and slam her on her back on the floor. As Havoc spun her to her stomach, her head would fly up and hit the Jedi's head. Stumbling back, the Jedi's anger suddenly came to life. Extending his hands, lighting would fly from his finger tips and strike the woman as she almost activated the lightsaber. The force and pain would push her back towards the wall. Havoc would continue to pump lighting from his fingers and the mercs simply watched in fear. Terrible screams could be heard; the same screams the night Havoc's family was murdered. The sound enraged him more. "STOP... CRYING!!!!!!!!" He'd shout, using the force to constantly shock her. Eventually some of the mercs would attempt to stop Havoc... however they were met with the fate of death. With the woman on the ground in complete pain, the Jedi would use the force to get a hold of his lightsaber and activate it. At that point, he'd use it to slice both the mercs in half in anger. As they fell, his eyes met with the rest of the crew. "Do any of you want a piece of me?!!!!" The Jedi would say in complete madness. "If not, move out and secure the area... NOW!!!" His voice would spook the mercs and get them moving... quickly. Eventually Havoc was along with the woman.

Walking over to her, he de-activated the lightsaber and knelt down to her as her body was a little fried. Still in a berserked state, Havoc was looking for the smallest reason to kill her. Pushing her right side up, the Jedi was met with a small slap across his face. And that was it. Quickly grabbing her by her throat, the Jedi would put pressure on it, yelling at her. "Who are you?!!!" The woman would suffocate, but smiling as she did. "I... am the being... that lives in the... past..." Confused, Havoc put more pressure. "Stop speaking in riddles!!!" Her smile, while weak, still continued. "That in which... you have lost... Jedi..." And then Havoc did the unthinkable. The woman's head would smash again the floor over, over, over and over again until she was dead. And even in her state, Havoc would continue to bang it against the ground. Eventually, he'd stop... covered in blood. Standing up, his eyes would continue to look upon the dead body. The Jedi had just relived a memory in which he fought long and hard to stop seeing in his sleep. Stepping to the side while keeping his eyes on the body, he didn't see a woman on the floor... rather... he saw that in which was taken from him... his wife. Eventually, he'd find himself again a wall, sliding down till he sat on the floor. Tears would emerge from his eyes and fall softly down his face. He would continue to silently cry.

Added (04 Feb 2013, 2:52 PM)
[The very next day]

Fortunately, not too much noise was made and operations could now start. However for Havoc, there was a struggle. All around him there were changes being made to the building yet in front of him, still laid the body of the girl. The Jedi had not moved from the spot and when asked about something, he would not answer. His eyes were simply fixed on her. His mind simply replaying her last words before the Jedi smashed her into the ground. Over and over again her words repeated in Havoc's head, but yet... it made no sense. Was it an illusion he had? Did he make it easy for her to identify him as a Jedi? These were the answers that played back in his head. Yet, finally he moved. Raising himself up, he'd walked over to the girl. Everyone stopped to watch Havoc, whom continued to look at her. "I finally get it..." He whispered as he knelt down to her. "You deserved better..." Again he whispered as he would scoop her up in his arms with ease and lift her. His gaze met with everyone as he stood there, blood still dripping on his hands slightly. "It's like reliving your past." Havoc would say, loud enough for everyone to hear him. Walking out the back door, the Jedi would carry her body and eventually set it on the ground. A few of the mercs would come up behind him and stand still, awaiting orders. Without turning around, he spoke. "Hide her body, burn it later tonight." Turning around, he would walk inside as the mercs proceeded to do as ordered. The leader of the mercs however, wasn't exactly too happy himself as he came storming up to Havoc.

"What the HELL was that?!!" His pointer finger stabbing into Havoc, whom stood there. "First you claim this was to be a clean operation, then you beat some chick and kill two of my men, and then kill the girl... are you brain dead?!!" Havoc stood there, and before the finger could poke him, this time, Havoc would reach out and grab the finger and put the merc in some terrible pain. "YOU FOLLOW MY ORDERS!!!!" He'd yell back at the merc, whom was begging not to have his finger broken from the extreme pain. "THIS IS WAR, SOMETIMES MISSION CHANGES!!!!" His head would look up. "YOU ALL BETTER GET USED TO THAT!!!!" Without even looking at the leader, Havoc would draw a lightsaber with his free hand and activate it, bringing it close to the leader's neck. "This is the second time you have pretty much told me to go fly a kite..." With a jerk of the wrist, the lightsaber would cut off the merc's ear. Havoc would let go of his finger as he cried in pain. "I may be a Jedi, but if there is one thing I will NOT stand for... is betrayal!!!" His head would lean in closer. "Do you UNDERSTAND me?!!!" The merc wimpered and Havoc smirked. "Good." He'd motion over for a few men to get him away, and Havoc looked around. "This was all designed to teach me a lesson..." He would say to himself. No doubt what he heard from the woman was simply a trick. "But... like most lessons... I don't learn." Proceeding into the back office, he'd look around. "I act irrational... I might as well be a walking Inquisitor." He'd open desk draws and access data logs, looking for anything useful to send to Shiva.

"What I did, was what the Empire did to my wife... except they shot her rather then smash in her skull. And rather then take an ear... they took my feelings. The Jedi Code only enraged me; not provide me peace." Gazing through the files, he'd get up and walk out of the office. "Innocents have no place dying... except when I'm around... then they become part of the ball game." Walking past mercs, he'd stop in front of a ship that looked like it was being repaired. "She begged me to stop, but all I heard was that she represented my past... the Force is a real pain sometimes..." He motioned over for a merc. "Are comms established?" The merc nodded. "Good, get me a line to Shiva." Running off, Havoc would follow behind him. "I do the same thing over and over again... why? Well, I'm me... I don't know any better... Daga told me that sometimes true strength comes in the form of being able to out-do your opponent. What he never explained is what if your opponent is part of the innocents in the galaxy. When they act because of your actions... does it necessarily make them against you?" As he approached the room, he stood there.

"While I feel bad for my actions... it's all for the greater good... bringing the Empire to it's knees!"

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » A Business Venture
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz