MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Tuesday
8:58 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » A mournful Rendezvous Point
A mournful Rendezvous Point
Qymendru_dap_BenjiarDate: Wednesday, 06 Mar 2013, 8:42 AM | Message # 16
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0
The Kaleesh was really pissed off at the moment, but as his leader had simply put, there was no need for unnecessary casualties. The LIBS Lieutenant Colonel would slowly lower his weapon but did not move away from Tremaine's side. Count Dooku and General Grievous were assassinated by the Republic during the Clone Wars. He was not about to let the Empire do the same to Tremaine. For now, he remained guarded at the rebel leader's side, allowing the Black Knight to speak first.

~Qymen dap Benjiar
Lieutenant Colonel of the Libs

Jalaila_KelruneDate: Thursday, 07 Mar 2013, 1:56 PM | Message # 17
Major
"Arrested?" Jalaila murmured, shaking her head some. She would have shot him, really, that's what should happen to traitors.  Her opinion, however, was kept to herself. She did make a suggestion, though. "Tremaine, maybe we shouldn't do this in front of everyone." Jalaila suggested quietly. Then again, there were dangers to a private meeting too, but she wasn't going to leave his side.

Darius_VaughnDate: Saturday, 09 Mar 2013, 1:29 PM | Message # 18
Lieutenant colonel
"Vaughn. Darius Vaughn of Tantra. And now you know more about me than you did before," Vaughn said. "As for your two people who escaped, do you think they would have been broken free if I hadn't leaked information? I was there when they were taken, Tremaine. The Empire came in force with an Inquisitor. There was nothing I could do. Do you think I enjoy what happened? Do you believe I liked it? They hold my world and family hostage just as much as they could any one of you. I do what I can to help, but being a double agent isn't an easy life. You lost three people but your rebellion survived and we are all here to say so."

Vaughn paused to draw in a breath. "I can't stay long. My involvement may well be noted already because of my ships. I can only hope they don't think to follow that lead. Thankfully, there were no transponder codes being broadcast. We need to do what we can now to keep things going. You need to get this ship operational and then keep a mobile base going."

Darius Vaughn
Prince of Tantra

Tremaine_FowlkesDate: Wednesday, 13 Mar 2013, 3:42 AM | Message # 19
Colonel general
Tremaine was and is always cautious about letting people into the rebellion, as well as his "trust circle." He rarely lets people back into the trust circle because he doesn't like to unnecessarily worry about possibly being betrayed once again. The rebel has bigger things to worry about, and that is to lead the rebellion in the war against the Empire. Right now, more than ever, they are going to need a leader to keep them resolved about their fight against the Empire. Losses were to be expected, but this much were not to be expected to many within the rebellion. Fortunately, Tremaine had seen this type of losses quite often during the Clone Wars when two galactic powers with a large army at their disposal constantly loses thousands and thousands of troops in a battle. The huge difference was, he took the time to get to know every single member of the rebellion. Tremaine grew close to each one to some degree, and this was harder on him. 

Nevertheless, Darius, among the others, would witness a proud leader standing tall as if he was never going to give up. "If what you say about your family and your world is true, then I understand your predicament. Now, you understand our predicament. We are a tight-knit unit as a whole, and to have someone betray us wound us deeply that we rarely allows anyone back into the rebellion. It makes things worse when you just admitted you're serving as a double agent. However, if you are serious about helping us, start with giving us the credits needed to get this ship operational. We'll fix the ship ourselves. You and your ships can leave now if you wishes. Vaughn, it is going to be a long time before we can fully trust you again. I really do hope you prove me wrong. The road to freedom and democracy, as well as justice, is long and hard. We will need all the help we can, but we will not hesitate to send away a true traitor. You hear me?"

His perception was that true traitors were those that serve the Empire.

Tremaine Fowlkes
Senator of Telos IV

CastorVaxDate: Friday, 22 Mar 2013, 5:33 AM | Message # 20
Lieutenant colonel
They'd come late, but they did come at last. A pair of Nu-class attack shuttles and a Starrunner-class transport owned by one of the Jedi who had sided with the Libs. The coordinates allowed him to come here, of course, and Vax approached at a rapid pace. "Libs Control, this is General Vax, requesting to come aboard. My fighter squadrons aren't far behind, and it was a damn close run to get here."

Castor Vax
Jedi Knight

Darius_VaughnDate: Friday, 22 Mar 2013, 5:35 AM | Message # 21
Lieutenant colonel
"I understand completely, Tremaine. I will need a way to wire you credits, unless you prefer peggats. For now though, as you say, it is best if I am gone and back to my own before anything else happens." With a final nod, Vaughn turned to head back to his ship.

Darius Vaughn
Prince of Tantra

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » A mournful Rendezvous Point
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz