MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Sunday
3:56 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » The Coup at Argazda
The Coup at Argazda
Jcep_SnarDate: Sunday, 03 Mar 2013, 12:27 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Late nights were always the best nights, S'nar reflected as he stood in his highrise suite, looking down at the lights of Argazda City. Sipping a warm cup of kaf, he thought idly on the coup that had sealed his place as the Prime Minister, at least in name. In reality, sole dictator had been a more apt title. Behind him, at the door, one of two guards shifted slightly as they stood their watch; the inner pair of guards that was. The pair guarding the outside of his door were likely just as restless as they came towards the end of their shift.

The sudden, shocking sound of blasterfire broke the relative quiet from outside the door, accompanied by shouts of alarm. The pair of interior guards, no slouches, moved to the sides of the door, covering it with their own weapons as the sounds outside fell silent. S'nar himself was on the comm by now, calling for security, when the door itself blew inwards, scything down both guards. As the smoke cleared slightly, the robed figure of Kur'kis S'nar, first cousin to J'cep S'nar, could be seen, fanning the dust away as he stepped through the shattered portal. Behind him, a dozen armed men lined the hallway.

"Cousin!" He greeted J'cep with a smile. "Such a lovely evening, isn't it? Calm and cool. I thought I'd drop by to see you and let you know that the people aren't your biggest fan anymore. I'm afraid Argazda just doesn't like the way you run things, and by that, I refer to your remaining cabinet and ministers. They seem to think I will make a far better Prime Minister." Shrugging, Kur'kis continued to grin. "So I have something for you."

Without any real pomp or ceremony, or even final words, Kur'kis drew a small hold-out blaster and, aiming carefully, shot the stunned and taken aback Prime Minister directly in the forehead. Turning around, Kur'kis sighed happily. "Well my new friends-" The whine of a blaster bolt cut his speech short. From the floor, one of J'cep's two guards who'd been mortally wounded had managed, even in the end, to draw his weapon and fire at the usurper, striking him down. As Kur'kis' supporters rushed in to finish the man off, they paused when finished. It would seem the remaining Argazdan government who had survived the purges would now have the freedom to elect their own new ruler.

Prime Minister, Argazda

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » The Coup at Argazda
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz