MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Tuesday
7:28 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » Business in the Stensen Sector
Business in the Stensen Sector
Malos_YhemnDate: Saturday, 06 Apr 2013, 5:31 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
"And what in the name of the Sith hells brings us to this backwater sector?"

Hinot hawked phlegm and spat into a small can before looking back to the screen before him. The Stensen Sector was among the least remarkable sectors or worlds that Malos Yhemn and his growing band had come to for some time. "Not too much here, you know."

"There's enough. If you know where to look. We're here to make some valuable new friends and find a resource outlet for our new trade."

"Resource outlet, eh? And what's the new trade?"

"Slaves."

Hinot grunted at Yhemn's response and spat again before turning a sour glance on the armored man who sat beside him. "Slavery never sat well with you, Yhemn. Why take it up now?"

"Because the people paying us want us to do it. They still pay the most and that's why I work for them. Principles be damned, Hinot. I may not like something, but I work for the highest bidder and I get the job done. Now, there's two worlds that stand out here. Caaraz and Magar's World."

"Magar's World? Never heard of it."

"I'm not surprised. It's a poodoo hole that's not on a handful of the civilized star charts. Gladiator games, however, are a big thing there, especially for those who want to bet... or those sent to fight, which is where we'll be sending people. Caaraz, now... Caaraz is a place we're going to make some more friends who are like-minded into things we do. Things like killing people. Or capturing them. Doesn't quite matter to me."

"It don't sit right with me, boss," Hinot said again as he kept watch out of the transport's forward ports.

"It doesn't have to sit right. Just think of the credits we'll make and the jobs we'll keep getting. As long as we stay useful, Blackfire keeps paying us and we keep getting to do what we want to do."

Added (06 Apr 2013, 5:31 PM)
---------------------------------------------
"So we enter enough sentients into this game and we can win something big?" Yhemn's voice was skeptical as he studied the diminutive man in front of him. Old and wizened, the little man still cackled sprightly enough as he rocked back and forth, high on some form of spice. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, Mr. Yhemn. Going to be a grand prize this year. I'm sure a few people might bet on you as well... though there are other prizes, so to speak. You bring enough fodder and you may get the chance to win a secondary prize in a drawing. That's how Magar's World works, my new friend. Then again... we don't see a lot of fancy off-worlders. You sure you don't want to enter yourself in the games?"

Yhemn shook his head slightly. "No... but we'll be back in time to get some bodies in. They may not all be willing. Few more stops to make and all. Won't be but a week or so."

The wizened man chuckled again and nodded. "No rush, no rush, no rush at all. I'll be waiting for you to get back."

Malos Yhemn
Contractor

Message edited by Malos_Yhemn - Saturday, 06 Apr 2013, 4:37 PM

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » Business in the Stensen Sector
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz