MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Friday
10:27 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » Post a Request » Request
Request
Exar_RayDate: Wednesday, 29 Sep 2010, 6:45 AM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Ok, I'm here to request the Dantooine Militia (again), and allow me to give some background on it's formation.

Since the establishment of SEICD, they had plenty of Imperial connections to make a few things work, however one of those issues that could never be resolved was getting a Stormtrooper garrison within the planet somewhere until SEICD had full control of the planet. To combat this for the time being, men with Imperial loyalty were drafted into the Dantooine Militia, where they were somewhat trained in modern day combat and soldier duties to be able to defend SEICD in the event of an attack. The militia also played into a role that would have people believe that not all Imperials that served the Empire were Storm troopers. The Militia would eventually become a symbol within Dantooine that their own call for the Empire was met with by the Militia, being they had a ranking system, and instead of their faces covered by a helmet, that each militiaman had his somewhat own identity. And it was with this image, that would draw more people to SEICD, playing the part that they too would be heard by the Empire, and eventually draw more into the Militia, which required a few changes in how a militiaman was to be shaped in, and skilled.

That;s what I have, if the idea is approved, we'll talk numbers then.

Jace_VaritekDate: Thursday, 30 Sep 2010, 8:59 AM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
So far so good. What did you have in mind in terms of numbers? Bear in mind, the total numbers don't necessarily have to be listed now if you don't want (it's a lot easier, generally, to just say how many militia troops are involved in a specific battle). Your call.

Jace Varitek
Manager/Administrator from January 2003 to Present
My recent posts here, pre-2009 archives here

"When my information changes, I change my opinion. What do you do, sir?"
—John Maynard Keynes

Furthermore, a dancing Wookiee:

OrionKarathDate: Monday, 04 Oct 2010, 9:01 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant general
Awards: 1
Once you have some numbers developed, we'll keep chugging along in the process. I like the idea so far.

Orion Karath
Manager from June 2009 to Present, Administrator from December 2011 to Present
My posts here, pre-2009 archives here

Jace_VaritekDate: Thursday, 07 Oct 2010, 8:29 PM | Message # 4
Generalissimo
Awards: 4
I talked to Exar in Messenger and I think he opted not to list the militia, which makes a lot of sense to me. In that case I think we're APPROVED.

Jace Varitek
Manager/Administrator from January 2003 to Present
My recent posts here, pre-2009 archives here

"When my information changes, I change my opinion. What do you do, sir?"
—John Maynard Keynes

Furthermore, a dancing Wookiee:

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » Post a Request » Request
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz