MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Friday
11:16 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » Post a Request » Request for Shuttle (it would be a stolen Old Republic Shuttle)
Request for Shuttle
JintaJidanDate: Sunday, 03 Oct 2010, 3:09 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Blocked
Awards: 0
its the Old Republic Attack Shuttle it would be only something Jinta Jidan would use if he needed it.

I would also like to request to use Lehon as the basis for the foundation of what used to be the Gray Jedi Acedemy which is part of my profile i have mentioned it it would also be when Jinta Jidan was at the time of Order 66 and why he wasnt killed by Palpatine and or Darth Vader.

Id also like to ask if it is possible to start a thread called "Struggling for Survival" it would be for all Jedi and Senators who are against the Galactic Empire i figure this thread could be hopefully the main thread that would the creation for the Rebel Alliance at some point.

Attachments: 9622837.jpg (38.5 Kb)

Talri_NikaniDate: Sunday, 03 Oct 2010, 3:13 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Just thought id let you know that that is a Nu-class assault shuttle

Jace_VaritekDate: Monday, 04 Oct 2010, 8:18 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Please feel free to start the thread, although I can't guarantee that everyone will RP in that one thread rather than many separate ones. As for the Nu-class shuttle, I vote to APPROVE, since older models like that class are probably widely available now. And as for Lehon, I'm okay with it as long as you know that it should probably have been a secret academy. This "gray Jedi" philosophy deviates quite a bit from the Jedi dogma, as you know, and the Jedi Order would have undoubtedly tried to shut it down if they knew about it, and if they knew that Jinta, himself, was a "gray Jedi." That's the problem with the prequel era Jedi—they don't seem to have much tolerance at all for differing views. But yeah, Lehon would be a good place to keep your academy out of sight.

Jace Varitek
Manager/Administrator from January 2003 to Present
My recent posts here, pre-2009 archives here

"When my information changes, I change my opinion. What do you do, sir?"
—John Maynard Keynes

Furthermore, a dancing Wookiee:

OrionKarathDate: Monday, 04 Oct 2010, 8:48 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant general
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
APPROVED

Orion Karath
Manager from June 2009 to Present, Administrator from December 2011 to Present
My posts here, pre-2009 archives here

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » Post a Request » Request for Shuttle (it would be a stolen Old Republic Shuttle)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz