MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Friday
10:26 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » Post a Request » Request number 2 for The Knights of Justice
Request number 2 for The Knights of Justice
Michael_DanesDate: Sunday, 24 Feb 2013, 4:55 AM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Since Michael "Nene" Danes had traveled to a couple of planets to gather more followers, I would like to simply request that the numbers of terrorists go up. I requested saying I wanted 50 to 100 fighters, in the previous one of which the management had approved, I've decided to settle on 75. Now with more followers from Arramanx and Atzerri, I would be bringing 40 more (15 from Atzerri and 25 from Arramanx). Is that acceptable? That would bring the total of terrorists up to 115.

~Michael Danes, Former Alpha Blue Operative

Jace_VaritekDate: Wednesday, 27 Feb 2013, 11:32 PM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
APPROVED.

(Maybe in a future post you can go into more detail about how they're traveling together, i.e. in the same ship or if they're all traveling in their own ships, and if they have a base somewhere of if they remain constantly on the move, that kind of thing. 115 guys traveling in 115 transports would attract a lot of attention).

Jace Varitek
Manager/Administrator from January 2003 to Present
My recent posts here, pre-2009 archives here

"When my information changes, I change my opinion. What do you do, sir?"
—John Maynard Keynes

Furthermore, a dancing Wookiee:

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » Post a Request » Request number 2 for The Knights of Justice
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz