MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Friday
8:29 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » Post a Request » Bisellia System & Miscellaneous Request
Bisellia System & Miscellaneous Request
Baroness_MagrathDate: Wednesday, 06 Mar 2013, 12:54 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
After speaking with the Empire through a Message to the Grand Vizier in regards to the Bisellia System in the Clacis Sector, I am requesting the following.

Blanket Charter

This Charter permitted to the Magrath Family by the Empire would give the Magrath Family and their expedition into the Bisellia System full rights to both settle and exploit the resources found within the system. Meaning that the Charter itself would permit the Magrath Family to lay claim to all items found within the Bisellia System in the Clacis Sector; i.e. "Planets, Planetoids, Asteroids, Comets, Stellar Debris, etc etc" that may be found within the system which would immediately upon discovery by the Magrath Family endeavor, fall under their ownership. Furthermore, the blanket charter would also cover the percentage of all resources that would be paid to the Empire upon the discovery of said resources amounting to the current law passed in the Senate currently stated at 33.33% (correct me if I'm wrong.)

Bisellia System

With there being little in the way of information on the Bisellia System as show in its Wiki Article. I would like to request the following be added to the Bisellia System. I will for ease of this request not go into specifics and in depth detail beyond the following.

• Bisellia I - A molten rock planet (in the respect of Mustafaar) rich in various minerals
  • Bisellia II - A Habitable Terrestrial planet mainly consisting of rolling plains, flood plains, rivers and lakes (a perfect agriworld)
  • Bisellia II Moon - A small habitable moon orbiting Bisellia II consisting of much of the same ecosystem and make up of Bisellia II
  • Bisellia III - A barren habitable planet of deserts, mountains, ridges and other geographical features of the like rich in mineral desposits
  • Bisellia IV - A barren uninhabitable planet (like pluto in our own solar system) with no value of note
  • Bisellia Asteroid Belt - located between Bisellia II and Bisellia III with minimal value of minerals and resources

Magrath Mining Compound

A collection of small mining companies established in the Bisellia System owned by the Magrath family. The Magrath Mining Compound would only work within the Bisellia System and would be the main source of all mining operations within the system. This would be due to both the Magrath Family's ownership of the system, as well as their prevention of allowing other mining companies from entering the system; unless allowed to do so at the permission by the Magrath Family with a large fee added. This would ensure that only the 33.33% deemed to be paid to the Empire is paid to the Empire and to ensure that all other resources are utilized in lining the pockets and filling the coffers of the Magrath Family.

Bisellia II and Bisellia III Colonies

Two simple sister colonies on the planets of Bisellia II and Bisellia III. The Bisellia II Colony would be established as an agricultural colony. While the Bisellia III Colony would be established as a mining colony. Both colonies would work in tandem to produce the needed resources to support the other, creating a partnership between the two colonies. The Moon of Bisellia II would be established as a slave colony, where the vast majority of the land would be worked by alien slave labor.

Magrath Mansion

A modest building set upon a tract of 500 Acres on the planet Bisellia II. It would act as a summer home for the Magrath family and would always be stocked with servants and other necessities as expected by the Magrath family.

Duchess of the Bisellia System

A title that due to the Blanket Charter would allow Baroness Raulyn Hawkshaw Magrath to be named 'Duchess of the Bisellia System.' which would in turn be a hereditary title that would be passed down to her children when the time comes.

Raulyn Hawkshaw Magrath
Baroness of the Empire - Jaemus
Duchess of the Bisellia System
Proprietor of Magrath Shipwrights
Proprietor of Magrath Textiles
Proprietor of Magrath Winery
Proprietor of Magrath Weapons Foundry
Proprietor of Magrath Mining Compound

Jace_VaritekDate: Sunday, 10 Mar 2013, 9:32 PM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
APPROVED with the particulars to be hashed out IC with the Empire. I can't guarantee it'd be "full rights" to "all items found," as the Empire would probably reserve the right to claim this or that. A Jedi artifact, say. Or a previously-unknown species to be used as slave labor. A volcano that erupts platinum, maybe. Not saying any of these things would be in the Bisellia system, just that the Empire would probably reserve some rights in the event that objects such as these are found. That and, as you pointed out, standard taxation rates apply, etc. And as we know, the deal can of course be "altered" as circumstances merit.

Jace Varitek
Manager/Administrator from January 2003 to Present
My recent posts here, pre-2009 archives here

"When my information changes, I change my opinion. What do you do, sir?"
—John Maynard Keynes

Furthermore, a dancing Wookiee:

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » Post a Request » Bisellia System & Miscellaneous Request
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz