MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Friday
12:53 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » Post a Request » Magrath Banking and Trust Co.
Magrath Banking and Trust Co.
Baron_MagrathDate: Thursday, 07 Mar 2013, 9:28 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Due in part to the wealth of the Magrath family. I wish to request a banking facility, nothing too large, that would be established on Muunilinst. While many of the workers would be the native Muuns, the higher positions would be held by humans. The head of the bank would be Baron Magrath himself; with his wife Baroness Magrath okaying the initial setup of a Magrath Bank.

Magrath Bank and Trust Co. would mainly be established as a lending establishment, which would cater to the Outer Rim; more specifically the North-Western Regions. i.e. "The Obtrexta Sector, Clacis Sector, Myto Sector, Raioballo Sector, Carrion Sector, Dynali Sector, Braxant Sector, etc etc." With only limited contracts for lending being permitted in the Outer Rim Sectors that lay East, South East and South of the Magrath's home sector, the Obtrexta Sector.

Confining the Magrath Banking and Trust Co. to this specific location of the North-Western Sectors of the Galaxy is due in part to the family itself knowing their own limits. They are not out to be the likes of a major Coruscanti Bank, nor are they looking to compete with the Powerhouse lending of the Hutts which seem to dominate most of the South Eastern and Southern Sectors. Magrath Banking and Trust Co. merely wish to remain in their region of space where they are capable of holding their own with other smaller banking organizations in the region.

I also see the Magrath family loaning to other individuals that I dont particularly see the banks on Muunilinst loaning money to. Mainly the more high risk individuals, i.e. "poor farmers, 'smugglers', 'criminals' etc etc." Which would make the Magraths more approachable to some when compared to the Muunilinst banks.

Cole Rafferty Magrath nee Dargan
Baron of the Empire - Jaemus
Proprietor of Magrath Banking and Trust Co.

Message edited by Baron_Magrath - Saturday, 09 Mar 2013, 8:51 PM

Jace_VaritekDate: Sunday, 10 Mar 2013, 9:39 PM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
APPROVED. I'm under the impression that banks on Ralltiir and Aargau are bigger than Coruscant. Bigger than the Imperial Bank, most likely. But your point is taken nonetheless. Operating on a limited scale and with a modest scope, I have no problems with this.

Jace Varitek
Manager/Administrator from January 2003 to Present
My recent posts here, pre-2009 archives here

"When my information changes, I change my opinion. What do you do, sir?"
—John Maynard Keynes

Furthermore, a dancing Wookiee:

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » Post a Request » Magrath Banking and Trust Co.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz