MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Friday
6:35 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » Post a Request » Taikaha Administration
Taikaha Administration
Mr_BoisrameDate: Sunday, 17 Mar 2013, 9:52 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Name: Taikaha Administration

Purpose: Centered around the ideal of Anti-Rayism; their purpose is folded in with the believe that Exar Ray's current Khoonda Administration is not properly designed to deal with the many different citizens of Dantooine. This is due in part to the believe that the current Khoonda Administration is focused on only caring for the populace of and those immediately around the capital of Garang; while at the same time scoffing and paying no attention to those citizens further out. They feel that the current laws as pressed down by the Ray centered Khoonda Administration are archaic and nothing short of a petty man attempting to push his believes and wants on the citizens rather than listening to the needs and wants of the citizens themselves.

Therefore the Taikaha Administration is formed in the city of Taikaha, which is named after the Taikaha Hills of Dantooine which are just to the west of the town. The Administration is staunchly Pro-Imperial; however they are also Anti-Ray. Many of the policies of the Taikaha Administration even reflect this; with their own laws which are designed to prevent interference by Garang and the Khoonda Administration into the lives of the citizens of Taikaha.

Location: Dantooine; Taikaha Hills - The town of Taikaha is a quiet town of roughly 5,000 citizens; all of whom share in the ideal of Anti-Rayism. The town itself is nestled up against the Taikaha Hills to the west; which leaves the Dantooine sea to the north of the town, with the prevailing winds blowing south. Much of the lands South and East of the town are dominated by ranches and small farms which provide most of the foodstuffs for the town; along with the few foodstuffs harvested from the sea. Running along the very edge of the ranches is a river, with the only access to the ranches and the town of Taikaha beyond being a set of three bridges. These bridges can be cut off to create a defensive barrier to protect the town. The town is also home to a small handful of whiskey distillers and is most notable for the Menger Hotel Bar at the center of the town which also serves as the Administrative building.

Wealth: Limited - Mainly due to the location of the town; and their lack of a proper starport or access to one. For the moment most of the wealth generated by the town is going into the construction of a minor starport for the towns personal use. This is to say that what credits can be spared by the townspeople is being used to construct a flat field with a small port authority building. For the most part the town itself isn't that well off; this is due to it be a self-sufficient town, with most of the foodstuffs and raw resources coming from the ranches; which in return for their services, get the services of the town. At this moment they have taken to selling what they could to their neighbors at the Magrath Winery; which would also include giving a portion of the credits earned for any of their items sold off world through the Magrath's private starport.

Military Assets: Limited

Boisrame Rough Riders: A collection of volunteers, the Rough Riders number at 1,250; most of which come from the citizens of Taikaha village. Many of them are ranchers and farmers, with a few that had served some time in the Clone Wars. Their equipment for the most part is often down to "bring your own" which sees many of the Rough Riders equipped with their own private weapons. Thus there is a limited number of blaster rifles, with many of the weapons being old slug throwers. Their uniform is lacking, with the only distinctive features being a blue flannel shirt; which is often marked with a Rough Riders patch and an officers patch to those few officers in the group.

Taikaha Hilltop Barricade: A small "fortress" on the largest hill over looking the town of Taikaha. It protects the most direct route into the town; though to call it a fortress is an overstatement. It is merely a small collection of buildings; with ramparts of stones. It has limited fire power which even then is provided by a set of old cannons that seem more for show than anything. In the direst of needs though they can still fire; though their distance at times is lacking.

tl;dr

• Founding of Taikaha Administration
  • Town of Taikaha with 5,000 Residence
  • 1,250 Volunteers to form the Boisrame Rough Riders
  • (2) ST-101 Repulsortruck w/ Double barrel repeating blasters mounted
  • (4) 74-Y speeder bikes w/ (1) laser cannon each
  • Slug throwers (mainly shotguns, six shooters and repeating rifles like the winchester repeater)
  • Taikaha Hilltop Barricade w/ (6) Old Howitzers

Smith Y. Boisrame
Dantooine
Boisrame Ranch

Message edited by Mr_Boisrame - Sunday, 17 Mar 2013, 9:52 PM

Exar_RayDate: Monday, 18 Mar 2013, 1:11 PM | Message # 2
Major general
If I could step in here a second.

I find it hard to believe that a whole town of 5,000 would be against Ray, but I could be wrong.

And as for the Magrath thing, I also have a problem with that.

Mr_BoisrameDate: Monday, 18 Mar 2013, 1:29 PM | Message # 3
Private
It would appear then that you have a problem with the request as a whole; or is it just that you might actually have to deal with someone attempting to remove your character from power. Either way I do believe that the proper place for you to express such disagreements with the request is the OOC forum; so I'll ask that your future words against the request go there rather than mudding up the request with reply after reply so that Management can post on the request.

Smith Y. Boisrame
Dantooine
Boisrame Ranch

Exar_RayDate: Monday, 18 Mar 2013, 2:39 PM | Message # 4
Major general
What I have an issue with, are individuals that are attempting to remove individuals for no reason, Carl. You have multiple factions in this group. Either put a little effort into those or don't bother requesting items like this. I'm getting pretty pissed on seeing people like you requesting to 'overthrow' people, when you have perfectly good factions out there. But needless to say, if this is approved, I have no problem dancing over your ego.

Firstly, if this request is approved, I expect a RP the whole thing, or else I'll ignore it and call it as invalid.

Secondly, I expected some RP from you building up your Magrath Winery and what not. Haven't seen anything, therefore as far as I'm concerned the land I provided you IC is just sitting there.

Thirdly, I will not be made an example of because you start two factions... put one of those factions on halt, and barely doing anything with the other one (besides requesting crap and not doing nothing IC with it)

Fourth, did you really expect me to sit here in silence as this request is hammered out? You're starting a faction on a planet I run IC, of course you'd be hearing from me OOC.

Message edited by Exar_Ray - Monday, 18 Mar 2013, 2:45 PM

Mr_BoisrameDate: Monday, 18 Mar 2013, 4:45 PM | Message # 5
Private
Quote (Exar_Ray)
did you really expect me to sit here in silence as this request is hammered out? You're starting a faction on a planet I run IC, of course you'd be hearing from me OOC.

Actually I expected you to have a bit more respect and civility in the manner than merely pushing your way into a request. I even asked you respectfully to use the ooc forum to voice your concern where we could have had a civil conversation over the entirety of the request; though I see you chose rather instead the route of continued disrespect. For the most part though, since it seems clear that you are against even the thought of someone attempting to remove Exar Ray to create some form of conflict and story; which is in no way "removing individuals for no reason" as much as it is a reason to bring more rp to the site.

Thus I'll just back away from this considering that the typist whom is showing disrespect and anger at the thought of someone challenging him for story purposes.

Management if you'd be so kind. Would you please just close this request. I dont think it is currently the right time to attempt such an idea after it has met with considerable dislike and aggression.

Smith Y. Boisrame
Dantooine
Boisrame Ranch

Exar_RayDate: Monday, 18 Mar 2013, 4:46 PM | Message # 6
Major general
Everytime I try to send you a message, I get ignored.

I like the idea, I do. Hell, I welcome the competition. As a matter of fact, send me a PM. No need to close this idea.

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » Post a Request » Taikaha Administration
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz