MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Friday
7:47 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » [Memorandum] To: Marcus Zane
[Memorandum] To: Marcus Zane
DannilBoVarDate: Friday, 20 Feb 2009, 4:25 PM | Message # 1
Major
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Memorandum for: Marcus Zane
BTM, InterGalactic Mining Core,
Coruscant
Subject: Reassignment
Classification: Beta-Yellow [Restricted]

Marcus, are you an idiot? The Outer Rim is the first an foremost front with which to engage the Imperial Remnant. For the longest time I have advocated moving against the Remnant and now that the Administration does something you think it prudent to attack them on their legislation? Holonet access makes it easier for the word of the New Republic to be spread across the galaxy, and that is not something I want to hinder.

Effective immediately I'm moving you away from Coruscant. I want you to oversee our mining operations on Canti, but try not to upset the government or the local populace. You are representing the InterGalactic Mining Core, and we represent the will of the people. Don't bother replying, I've already ordered the taxi and the shuttle to your new destination. I will see you at the next board meeting.

Yours Truly,
Dannil Bo'Var

-----------
Dannil Bo'Var
Representative
InterGalactic Mining Core and Subsidiaries

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » [Memorandum] To: Marcus Zane
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz