MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Friday
8:51 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » Memorandum: To New Republic Diplomatic Corps
Memorandum: To New Republic Diplomatic Corps
Tremaine_FowlkesDate: Sunday, 04 Jul 2010, 9:05 AM | Message # 1
Colonel general
Group: Users
Awards: 0
500 Republic
Coruscant
Mowgle House (Mowgle diplomacy office)

Memorandum for: New Republic Diplomatic Corps
Subject: Requesting a large vessel

Security: Secured channel

Greetings,

The government of Mowgle have promised the people of Baltimn that we would send plenty of medical help, in addition to the abundant emergency reserves of food and water. While I would like to send the only warship, the DP20 gunship Prudence, to Baltimn, both my government and myself are hesitant to do so. The attacks of piracy are pretty high at the moment, we would not like to gamble on our planetary defense by sending away our most valuable asset. Thus we have decided to request to the New Republic Diplomatic Corps that a large vessel be on loan for the duration of the mission. After the turmoil at Baltimn is resolved, I would have it sent back to you. Thank you for taking your time and read my urgent message.

Tremaine Fowlkes
Senator of Telos IV

Aleema_ZaklaesiliDate: Wednesday, 07 Jul 2010, 9:11 PM | Message # 2
Private
Senator Fowlkes,

We have arranged with Bimmisaari the loan of their Neutron Star-class bulk cruiser, the Pride of Glastro, to Mowgle for the purpose of delivering supplies to Baltimn. The vessel, we are told, is 600 meters long and is equipped with 30 quad laser cannons. It can hold 5,000 metric tons of cargo, and it should arrive at Mowgle tomorrow evening, Coruscant time. We hope this will be adequate. Thank you for contributing to our efforts at Baltimn. Be advised that the relief operation is being coordinated by King Mercutio, of Naboo. When your people arrive, please have them contact his vessel, the Epicurus, for information on the distribution of your supplies.

Best regards.

Director Aleema Zaklaes'ili
New Republic Diplomatic Corps

Tremaine_FowlkesDate: Thursday, 08 Jul 2010, 6:23 AM | Message # 3
Colonel general
Director Zaklaes'ili,

Thank you for helping me find a transport that would carry a lot of relief efforts. The government of Mowgle and I owes you a debt. I can only hope I can repay you, please do not hesitate to contact me should you need help.

Best regards

Tremaine Fowlkes
Senator of Telos IV

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » Memorandum: To New Republic Diplomatic Corps
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz