MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Thursday
4:27 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » To: Ravak & Larben Enterprises (Re: Vessels)
To: Ravak & Larben Enterprises
Rath-DeschainDate: Tuesday, 06 Jul 2010, 8:10 PM | Message # 1
Colonel general
Group: Users
Awards: 1
Mr. Ravak and Mr. Larben,

In the recent past, myself as well as Baltimn were purchasers of your products. Unfortunately, it seems the reputation of Ravak & Larben within New Republic space has come to a rather unfortunate drop, largely due, in my estimation, to corporate theft of your designs resulting in shoddy construction to discredit you.

If possible, I would like to purchase several vessels for private use in my corporation, proving, in short, that your craftsmanship is superior. I would offer you the space above Aaris lll in return, a space that is uninhabited as is much of the planet itself. To my knowledge, no highly sentient beings live on-world and the New Republic has no presence there. It would be a perfect site for a future shipyard, being unclaimed by any parties. Either way, it would offer your customers a meeting ground to speak with you on better terms.

Do let me know what you think.

Rath Deschain
High Inquisitor

Ravak-and-LarbenDate: Tuesday, 06 Jul 2010, 8:18 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Awards: 0
Mr. Cale,

We hope you'll forgive the lack of the Duke title but the recent events on your homeworld have led us to believe you no longer hold the title. Whether or not you have the means to pay us is yet to be seen.

We are naturally wary of your offer of a planet that you do not directly own, but it is an intriguing offer. A neutral ground where we can meet with all clients, especially above an uninhabited world, could be beneficial to our cause.

If you can retrieve data on this world, it would go much further on securing our agreement.

Mr. Ravak & Mr. Larben

Ravak & Larben Industries

Rath-DeschainDate: Saturday, 24 Jul 2010, 2:17 PM | Message # 3
Colonel general
Awards: 1
i'm transmitting our initial scans of the sector now. preliminary checks show no signs of vessels or stations within the area. once the check of the planet is complete, i'll hand off the space to you and we both get what we want.

Added (24 Jul 2010, 3:17 PM)
---------------------------------------------
i do have an update for you. unfortunately, the new republic and various pirates have a current presence on aaris lll. instead, i would query the alternate option; that of letting my organization be the showpiece for your wares. i can assure you they will be put to immediate use.

Rath Deschain
High Inquisitor

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » To: Ravak & Larben Enterprises (Re: Vessels)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz