MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Friday
6:32 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » The beginning of a long journey... (Burned Alpha Blue Agent's introduction.)
The beginning of a long journey...
Michael_DanesDate: Friday, 06 Aug 2010, 9:21 PM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Michael had his partner stay inside the modified YT-1300 freighter he had recently acquired as a favor to a "friend" that he saved a while back, also recently dubbed Blapdoz. That means blast off in Bocce. Indeed, the man knows many languages. He can speak up to five languages and understands two more. Language was a very handy tool in his...uh...previous employment. The man had missions on several different planets, and it came in handy for him. The freighter had docked inside a bay number three on Coruscant a while ago. If someone were to try and find Michael, it would prove virtually impossible. After he recently got burned, everything on him disappeared all of sudden. No job experience. No background history. No money. No nothing.

Michael had so many different aliases during his tenure at his previous employment. He did his best to keep track of his aliases, despite that there was so many of them. Michael did it so he could try and see if those people would still be willing to help him after what he has done to them. Mind you, he was only doing it out of the interest of the New Republic. He was walking down the street, toward the Perlemian Pub. Michael had a contact inside, and was hoping to get some information. That is, if the contact would cooperate. Of course, nobody tend to know when Michael's coming. Even though he took some precautions to make sure nobody that knew him would see him, he wasn't seriously worried. Very, very few people outside the highest levels of the New Republic and his own family knows that the man exist. Those people don't usually mingle with the commons on the streets. It's like he's a shadow, a ghost.

The man was wearing a pair of shiny shoes, black slick pants, and a white long sleeve buttoned shirt with a black jacket and a red tie. He had put on the sunglasses because of several reasons, but not allowing someone to recognize him was the top. As he entered the Pub, he shook his right arm lightly so that he would feel comfortable with the watch on his right wrist. He had decided to make himself look like a businessman, a dealer. The man was burned, he couldn't take any chances. Besides, this would give him easier time in reaching Miles Kolbrun. Yes, he knew the infamous dealer. A while back, Michael did some time receiving supplies from and doing some stuffs for the man in his previous employment.

Michael slowly approached the counter, taking his seat. The man had a DL-44 heavy blaster pistol concealed inside the holster of the right side of his jacket, should he need it to get himself out of trouble. The man took an ID out if the back pocket and showed it to a bartender working at the counter, "Mark Bruder here. I need to see your boss, a Mr. Miles Kolbrun. Tell him I'm here to see him. He'll know what I'm talking about." Well, Mr. Kolbrun never knew his true identity. Michael had been using "Mark Bruder" as an alias for the infamous dealer. The ID had showed good craftsmanship, very difficult to prove that it was a fake ID. He had called in a favor with a slicer, thus the fake ID. "So, I think I'll take the infamous Corellian whiskey." Oh yes, Michael is certainly a Corellian.

~Michael Danes, Former Alpha Blue Operative

Miles_KolbrunDate: Sunday, 08 Aug 2010, 11:48 PM | Message # 2
Private
"Red," Kolbrun said, "A luscious color. The color of love, of passion. But also the color of danger. So, should I be afraid or turned on?"

"You should be ashamed of yourself," one of the pair of sultry, crimson colored Lethan Twi'lek girls said, rolling her eyes as she and her friend stood from the table that Kolbrun had approached a moment ago. They abandoned their drinks and their table and walked abruptly toward the door, one of them turning around to flash Kolbrun an unflattering hand gesture.

"Yeah? Well, you get out of my bar!" Kolbrun shouted, rather lamely, "That's right, go back to Ryloth! We don't serve sluts here!" He stood there a moment longer, simultaneously seething in anger and also admiring their forms as they walked out the door, before finally turning back to the table. He grabbed one of their drinks, an Estalle Island Iced Tea, and pounded it down. "Go back to your drinks!" he shouted at the others in the room, then he stomped across the bar, past the counter, deposited the empty glass on it and made his way toward the door that led to the wine cellar, which had been converted into his office.

"Mr. Kolbrun?" the Togorian bartender said as he passed by.

"What?" Kolbrun said shortly, coming to a stop and whirling around to face the bartender who was, it should be noted, several heads taller than he was. Kolbrun had hired him for his intimidation factor, when, in fact, he was one of the gentler beings he'd ever met. But Miles Kolbrun was all about appearances.

"This man wants to speak with you," the Togorian said, "Says his name is Mark Bruder."

Kolbrun showed no recognition at all, his brow still furrowed in anger as he glanced at the man. "Why?" he asked, "Am I supposed to know you?" Kolbrun had known him once before, in fact, and his face did seem familiar. But he'd forgotten the particulars. Perhaps this Mark Bruder would remind him.

Miles Kolbrun

Michael_DanesDate: Monday, 09 Aug 2010, 0:15 AM | Message # 3
Sergeant
He had spotted Mr. Kolbrun trying to flirt with the Twi'lek girls earlier, and had tried so hard not to laugh when those girls had flipped the owner off. Mr. Bruder would shook his head lightly, "I don't think that guy has the right taste in women." He thought to himself. Then he watched the bartender stopping Mr. Kolbrun to inform him of Mr. Bruder's arrival. He watched the owner's every move, and his smile turned into a frown once the owner didn't remember who the guy in fancy clothes was. Perhaps it was a different set of clothes. However, Mr. Bruder had an idea on how to make Kolbrun remember as it was quite an entrance. Nothing too unusual for someone with Mr. Bruder's "colorful" history, if there's one at all.

The man would spread his arms around, it was intended to be a gesture. His legs moved slightly from leaning against the wall of the counter and moved into the direction of the owner. He would chuckle lightly, "Wow, I'm hurt. You don't remember me? Perhaps this will help you remember." He spoke in a firm tone, taking out the fake ID once again and showed it to the man. "If this doesn't help you remember, then I'm sure this will." Mark cleared his throat before speaking once again, "Remember a guy from the Republic that sent four of your guards to the hospital? I believe one of them had a broken leg, two another bruised ribs, and the fourth one had a broken nose. All because you refused to sell me explosives large enough to take out a large city on a huge discount."

He took the glasses off and placed it onto one of the outside pockets of his fancy black jacket, "Now, do you remember me?"

~Michael Danes, Former Alpha Blue Operative

Message edited by Michael_Danes - Monday, 09 Aug 2010, 0:16 AM

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » The beginning of a long journey... (Burned Alpha Blue Agent's introduction.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz