MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Thursday
3:29 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » {TO]: Senators Cambrist and Fowlkes ([RE]: Pirate activities)
{TO]: Senators Cambrist and Fowlkes
LomenRyuunDate: Saturday, 21 Aug 2010, 3:24 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Awards: 1
Senators, please refer to the attached file for the conversation in question.

It seems to me that the Hutt Cartel is willing to make a bid for Druckenwell, a violation of New Republic space. While we can likely handle smaller pirate threats and incursions, the odds of repelling repeated assaults is likely to take a toll on our defense forces and the merchants who come to Druckenwell. I bring this before the pair of you in the hopes that you may be willing to lend some small aid if the need arises, as well as brief you both before the matter becomes necessary in the Senate.

Warmest regards,

-Lomen Ryuun

Lomen Ryuun
Senator, Doldur Sector
Senator, Druckenwell
Representative, Monor II (10 BBY - 9 BBY)
Representative, Geridard
Representative, Boranall
Representative, Therenor Prime
Vice-chairman, Defense Committee (Temporarily suspended)
Controlling Shareholder - Druckenwell Arms Corporation

Tremaine_FowlkesDate: Saturday, 21 Aug 2010, 10:31 PM | Message # 2
Colonel general
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Senator Ryuun,

I've reviewed over the attached file you had sent over to me, and it is a disturbing news. You say the Hutt Cartel is attempting to make a bid for your homeworld, Druckenwell. There has to be a reason behind the incident, a reason behind their most recent move. No doubtedly the Hutt Cartel sees something valuable in Druckenwell. The Hutt Cartel wouldn't want to face the wrath of the New Republic Defense Forces, but they decided to make a move for your world. This is a bold move, even for a Hutt.

I would advise you to proceed with caution. There's no telling what they are planning on doing. Mowgle Planetary Force is very small, and we only have one warship at our disposal in addition to only having a squadron. I will confer with my planetary government, and see if I can persuade them to expand the planetary force so my planet can send a warship to your aid if Druckenwell requires a such assistance. If it doesn't happen, then I will see what I can do about lending you small aid.

In addition to this, I could hire someone to investigate behind the Hutt Cartel's motive for your homeworld. However, I strongly advise you to bring this issue up to the Senate as soon as possible. The Hutt Cartel is a powerful organization that will stop at nothing to please themselves. Druckenwell may need protection of the NRDF. One more thing, please keep me updated on the situation. I'd like to know if I am able to help you out.

~Tremaine Fowlkes

Tremaine Fowlkes
Senator of Telos IV

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » {TO]: Senators Cambrist and Fowlkes ([RE]: Pirate activities)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz