MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Thursday
3:20 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » To: Mr. Burnman (A job for the freelance)
To: Mr. Burnman
Tremaine_FowlkesDate: Wednesday, 25 Aug 2010, 0:11 AM | Message # 1
Colonel general
Group: Users
Awards: 0
500 Republic
Coruscant
Mowgle House (Mowgle diplomacy office)

Memorandum for: Mr. Jack Burnman
Subject: A job

Security: Secured channel

Greetings,

Mr. Burnman, thank you for taking your time and listen to what I have to offer. I am Senator Fowlkes of Mowgle and I have been looking to hire a private investigator for some time now. I came across your file, and your qualifications from your tenure with CorSec is what impresses me. The job I'm about to offer you will be considered dangerous, so I am prepared to pay a lot of money to make it worthwhile for you. The job I wanted you to do has to do with a recent incident at Druckenwell. It involved a pirate attack and the Hutt Cartel stopping them from preying upon merchant ships before the planetary force of Druckenwell could respond. Then the Hutt Cartel attempted to make a bid on Druckenwell, they even went as far as mentioning that several cabinet members were bribed. Senator Ryuun of Druckenwell, and my colleague, has come to me for help on this. This has led me to this conclusion: I would like for you to investigate behind the Hutt Cartel's motive toward Druckenwell. I will go as far as to offer you 35 credits a hour, and for ten hours every day. In total, you would get 350 credits for each day on the case. I hope to hear from you soon.

~Senator Fowlkes

Tremaine Fowlkes
Senator of Telos IV

Jack_BurnmanDate: Thursday, 26 Aug 2010, 8:56 AM | Message # 2
Private
Senator Fowlkes,

Such a mission is no doubt easy to undertake. However I do require a few needs for this mission in addition to your apparent worthwhile payments. I require a ship with modest speed and a hyperdrive, not to mention plenty of hidden compartments. And I require a few weapons as well as some grenades. Such things can be left on board the vessel. And on top of that, I require a decent portion of ribs (Already cooked!) along with it being covered in BBQ sauce for extra flavoring. Make due on this Senator Fowlkes, along with a datapad with mission objectives on it and I will no doubt investigate.

Jack Burnman
New Republic Customs Agent

Mmmmmm... ribs....

Tremaine_FowlkesDate: Saturday, 28 Aug 2010, 8:16 PM | Message # 3
Colonel general
Mr. Burnman,

You have some guts asking me to provide several items for the upcoming mission. However, I will be able to supply you with a YT-1300 light freighter. I believe it meets your criteria in needing a ship. I will ensure that some weapons and grenades will be on board the freighter, and the ship ready by the time you are prepared to take off. The datapad will be laying on the pilot chair for you to read over. As of the ribs...I expect you to pay me back after your mission is over. Good luck on the mission, and keep me updated. I have already ensure that both holotransmitter and radiotransmitter on board the freighter will have secured frequency so you won't have to worry about contacting me or anyone else you need for the upcoming mission without being picked up by the Hutt Cartel. Oh, one more thing, please keep it a low profile. This is something I'd like to keep between us for the time being.

~Senator Fowlkes

Tremaine Fowlkes
Senator of Telos IV

Message edited by Tremaine_Fowlkes - Monday, 30 Aug 2010, 7:10 AM

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » To: Mr. Burnman (A job for the freelance)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz