MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Saturday
2:41 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » Out of Character » A droid request
A droid request
Michael_DanesDate: Thursday, 29 Jul 2010, 9:12 PM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I would like to request to have an IG-86 sentinel droid. Those droids were designed to function as bodyguards, but were usually used for more sinister purposes. This droid would be used as an assassin droid and a bounty hunter. As a former Alpha Blue agent that got burned, I figured it would make things even more interesting. While I'm looking for the particular person that burned me, I'll be doing missions of my own throughout the galaxy by seeking assistance to those who needs help. With the droid as my partner, it would make for an interesting RP. Very few people knew of Alpha Blue's existence, and even less would know of my character's existence due to being burned. The development of relationship between my character and the IG-86 will be shown throughout the entire RP. I'm basing my character on Michael Westen of Burn Notice, though modified to fit the Star Wars of course. I'll be happy to answer any questions the Management might have for my character and/or the droid's request.

~Michael Danes, Former Alpha Blue Operative

Jace_VaritekDate: Friday, 30 Jul 2010, 11:02 PM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
For the benefit of other managers, when he says "burned" he refers to Alpha Blue deleting all files on him, bank accounts, etc., leaving him somewhere and denying his existence. Thank you, Danes, for explaining this to me on Messenger. As for this request, I vote to APPROVE the IG-86 sentinel droid.

Jace Varitek
Manager/Administrator from January 2003 to Present
My recent posts here, pre-2009 archives here

"When my information changes, I change my opinion. What do you do, sir?"
—John Maynard Keynes

Furthermore, a dancing Wookiee:

OrionKarathDate: Monday, 02 Aug 2010, 11:27 AM | Message # 3
Lieutenant general
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
If it has Jace's epic rank plaque, it's APPROVED.

Orion Karath
Manager from June 2009 to Present, Administrator from December 2011 to Present
My posts here, pre-2009 archives here

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » Out of Character » A droid request
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz