MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Tuesday
6:00 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » OOC Forum » Sooo....
Sooo....
VieraDate: Friday, 27 Feb 2009, 2:28 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0
[color=gray] So, how is everyone? Wait. I've been gone an awful long time in RP time. I think my characters might be dead...or forgotten. Very forgotten. I love the new website! It rocks my socks. Literally. I just was rocked out of my socks. I'm going to go out on a limb and say awesome job Raz. (and everyone else involved).

Anywho. Anyone remember me?

On that note...does anyone remember parachute pants? *shudders*

~Viera

KyrumDate: Friday, 27 Feb 2009, 3:09 PM | Message # 2
Sergeant
Viera!:P long time no see how ya been?

HavocDate: Saturday, 28 Feb 2009, 6:26 AM | Message # 3
Lieutenant general
Awards: 3
Nice of you to show up.

Jory_CarsonDate: Saturday, 28 Feb 2009, 8:15 AM | Message # 4
Major general
Awards: 1
VI! It has been a long time,. It was good to talk to you the other day (or at least it was good of you to talk to my wife). Hope all is well, and thanks for the compliments on the site; it was actually a combined effort of Jace and myself.

VieraDate: Saturday, 28 Feb 2009, 9:35 AM | Message # 5
Private
Oooh Kyrummy! I'm doing good girl, what about you? What rock have you been hiding under? The same one as me :P?

Yes Havoc, it was nice of me to grace you with my presence again.

Jory! I know, I love talking to your wife, she's a sweetie. Everything's great here. Lack of sleep kind of sucks, but that does come with the territory of kids, doesn't it? Kudos to you and Jace then. The site is awesome. Not coming back to the world of rp sadly, but I was thinking of my pals on here and wanted to touch base and see how you all were.

EchuuShinzonDate: Saturday, 28 Feb 2009, 10:27 AM | Message # 6
Lieutenant colonel
Ah, Viera; how are you? Yes I believe your character is dead, which I am apologetic for, since I hate it when people try and auto my character. You did disappear for awhile though, and I believe it was felt that it would be best suited to rewrite incidents to best explain that absence. In any case! It's good to have you back!

[+]--[+]--[+]--[+]--[+]--[+]--[+]--[+]--[+]
Echuu Shinzon
Ex-Jedi
Human

Jory_CarsonDate: Saturday, 28 Feb 2009, 12:47 PM | Message # 7
Major general
Awards: 1
Actually, and correct me if I am wrong, but I belive that your character (Viera) was only thought to be dead. Karth (who has also vanished so it is largely irrelevent) only found an article of your clothing and some blood, a body was never discovered just in case you came back. Again I could be wrong but I think thats how it went down.

As for as RP is concerned, well, trust me when I say I understand how difficult it is to RP at all with children and work, but it is possible so please do reconsider your 'Not coming back to the world of rp sadly' statement; I know that I, for one, would love to see you back.

KyrumDate: Saturday, 28 Feb 2009, 6:50 PM | Message # 8
Sergeant
Quote (Viera)
Oooh Kyrummy! I'm doing good girl, what about you? What rock have you been hiding under? The same one as me :P?

Yes Havoc, it was nice of me to grace you with my presence again.

Jory! I know, I love talking to your wife, she's a sweetie. Everything's great here. Lack of sleep kind of sucks, but that does come with the territory of kids, doesn't it? Kudos to you and Jace then. The site is awesome. Not coming back to the world of rp sadly, but I was thinking of my pals on here and wanted to touch base and see how you all were.

I am alright glad to see ya again was good to hear from you on messenger as well;)

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » OOC Forum » Sooo....
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz