MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Tuesday
4:54 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » OOC Forum » Regarding Acherin
Regarding Acherin
Senator_CambristDate: Thursday, 26 Mar 2009, 3:52 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Awards: 6
Just an OOC note, I respect that Xane is having difficulty posting, but nonetheless I do hope it will be noted that even though he's not yet replied, our blockade should be operating from at least 36 to 48 hours before the Pentastar Alignment or the Moff Council can be reasonably expected to show up (given the time it would take to ascertain the situation and assemble an entire battlegroup), and that ergo we'll have the opportunity to auto events that would have occurred in that span of time before hostilities occur. I think we're prepared to do that now, in fact, if Xane can give us some pointers at least on how Acherin would react to the blockade, so that we don't auto things incorrectly.

Or we can continue to wait on Xane's post, in the hope you'll finish your paperwork soon.

HavocDate: Thursday, 26 Mar 2009, 4:01 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant general
Awards: 3
I'm jumping on all those tonight. So... go stick your head in a blender.

Senator_CambristDate: Thursday, 26 Mar 2009, 4:09 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant general
Awards: 6
Lol, thank you. I think.

WolframKonigDate: Thursday, 26 Mar 2009, 4:46 PM | Message # 4
Sergeant
Awards: 0
I propose some editing be done to Kant's post on Acherin...as Kant has no TIEs under his command...his only operational area assigned is on the surface of Acherin...the move is a severe breach of protocol that is along the lines of going rogue, resulting in the character's immediate execution...the assigned officer in command of the space aspect of the operation has posted...and he was never given any orders to contact Acherin or attempt to scout out the planet.

However the response and resulting actions and such, I'm all for. So...what are we to do?

Grand Moff Wolfram Konig
Pentastar Alignment

Jace_VaritekDate: Thursday, 26 Mar 2009, 4:49 PM | Message # 5
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Any objections to me deleting the post?

Jace Varitek

Jace Varitek
Manager/Administrator from January 2003 to Present
My recent posts here, pre-2009 archives here

"When my information changes, I change my opinion. What do you do, sir?"
—John Maynard Keynes

Furthermore, a dancing Wookiee:

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » OOC Forum » Regarding Acherin
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz