MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Tuesday
8:38 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » OOC Forum » God Damn Russians!
God Damn Russians!
HavocDate: Wednesday, 01 Apr 2009, 7:00 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Awards: 3
Jace! I hold you responsible for the group delay!

Jace_VaritekDate: Wednesday, 01 Apr 2009, 8:23 PM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Just for everyone's information, Havoc isn't having any problems with the site but for me and everyone else I've asked it's still completely bug-ridden (logging in and out is problematic, the links to pages and profiles are defunct, etc.), so I figure everyone should be prepared for Ucoz to shut down the site again, although let's hope they can fix these errors without having to do so. In the meantime, I guess all I can do is try to keep on top of what's going on, and to urge patience.

Also, one helpful hint. If the site isn't letting you sign in, the login screen on the homepage still appears to be working. If it's not letting you sign out, you can do so the old fashioned way by closing the site and clearing your browser's cookies, though that's admittedly a royal pain. Here's to hoping they'll have this fixed soon.

Jace Varitek

Jace Varitek
Manager/Administrator from January 2003 to Present
My recent posts here, pre-2009 archives here

"When my information changes, I change my opinion. What do you do, sir?"
—John Maynard Keynes

Furthermore, a dancing Wookiee:

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » OOC Forum » God Damn Russians!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz