MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Tuesday
1:38 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » OOC Forum » Is it just me or
Is it just me or
Rath-DeschainDate: Thursday, 09 Apr 2009, 1:16 PM | Message # 1
Colonel general
Group: Users
Awards: 1
Does the Imperial side seem a little slow?

EDIT:

Also, where the hell is the Imperial Junkyard located at?

Rath Deschain
High Inquisitor

Message edited by Ashikage - Thursday, 09 Apr 2009, 1:53 PM

EchuuShinzonDate: Thursday, 09 Apr 2009, 5:03 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant colonel
Awards: 0
I think it's more along the lines of being a bit apprehensive with there movements. The New Republic SEVERELY out guns them, so they have to make careful and calculated movements to not force the entire might of the New Republic down on them. Actually, I think the super power of the New Republic is a bit of a detriment to RP, which is why I attempt to minimize the New Republic naval activity (that being that we use a smaller set of forces instead of throwing the entire NR might around) so that Plots actually progress. Nonetheless, you are right, it is a bit slow.

and you don't have to look for Imperial Junkyards, you can use any Junkyard in theory. lol.

[+]--[+]--[+]--[+]--[+]--[+]--[+]--[+]--[+]
Echuu Shinzon
Ex-Jedi
Human

Rath-DeschainDate: Thursday, 09 Apr 2009, 5:20 PM | Message # 3
Colonel general
Awards: 1
The Imperial junkyard was said, according to have wookieepedia, to have tri-fighters, SPHA and other various pieces and/or unused items within it. I need the tri-fighters to replicate their designs.

EDIT:

It just seems hard to get into some storylines when everything is so slow. Don't get me wrong, I know that real life comes before RP for everyone, I just wanna get some good play in before I gotta ship out. Lol.

Rath Deschain
High Inquisitor

Message edited by Ashikage - Thursday, 09 Apr 2009, 5:24 PM

WolframKonigDate: Friday, 10 Apr 2009, 1:49 AM | Message # 4
Sergeant
Awards: 0
We're not slow...we just have to wear helmet and water wings when we drink soup!

Seriously though, looking at the PA, most of us are tied up in the Acherin situation at the moment. Just PM me if you have a plot idea though for the PA and I'll see what we can arrange. As for the Moff Council, well..you'll have to hit up Gemmell. Their the real slow ones anyway...I mean, they actually have to ride the short bus everywhere they go. At least us PAers are independent living...

Grand Moff Wolfram Konig
Pentastar Alignment

HavocDate: Friday, 10 Apr 2009, 9:58 AM | Message # 5
Lieutenant general
Awards: 3
And the fact that the Grand Moff of the PA always has computer troubles.

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » OOC Forum » Is it just me or
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz