MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Monday
9:17 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » OOC Forum » Announcement to Celise and Kenas (and everyone, actually) (Re: Havoc)
Announcement to Celise and Kenas (and everyone, actually)
Jace_VaritekDate: Friday, 26 Jun 2009, 9:17 AM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Just letting everyone know, particularly Celise and Kenas (who are presently involved in RP's with Havoc's various characters), that Havoc has apparently retired from RP. He told me about it in private some time ago, but I hadn't mentioned anything on the site because I had assumed he would make a post, like this one, on the OOC forum. But since it's apparently not forthcoming, just figured I would let everyone know.

He told me, if I understood him correctly, that he doesn't feel like he has the time to RP now, ahead of his deployment to Afghanistan. He assumed that the character of Havoc would continue to be detained on Yavin, that Exar Ray would go into a coma (which I'll handle for him in a news article, shortly), and that Jack Burnman would quit T&S in protest (again) and go back to Corellia. So as far as I know, this is the state of his characters for the time being. Sorry, on his behalf, for having left you all in a lurch so suddenly.

Jace Varitek

Jace Varitek
Manager/Administrator from January 2003 to Present
My recent posts here, pre-2009 archives here

"When my information changes, I change my opinion. What do you do, sir?"
—John Maynard Keynes

Furthermore, a dancing Wookiee:

Kenas AnnigDate: Friday, 26 Jun 2009, 9:56 AM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Cheers to Havoc.
No problem.

Good judgement comes from bad experience, a lot of that comes from bad judgement.

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » OOC Forum » Announcement to Celise and Kenas (and everyone, actually) (Re: Havoc)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz