MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Monday
2:40 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » OOC Forum » OOC Question to Novak
OOC Question to Novak
Eli_FitzgeraldDate: Wednesday, 08 Jul 2009, 11:55 PM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Users
Awards: 1
I'm sure you've been following the many, many goings on regarding Druckenwell in these last two or three days, specifically as regards the information that Tyra has provided to the Republic; namely, the evidence of bribery and Force manipulation of Druckenwell officials to install Novak in power (from the "Subversion of Druckenwell" thread). I plan to start Fitz's meeting with Ryuun tomorrow (well, today technically), but before I do I wanted to ask if it would be all right, if hostilities should occur on Druckenwell, that the NRI has indirectly gained control of the planet's police forces, by confronting (i.e. blackmailing) these officials with Tyra's information.

This is assuming that Novak and Rajek would hold more direct control over the actual defense forces, which are mostly theirs anyway. Hit me back.

Eli Fitzgerald
Senator of Ralltiir (10 BBY—Present)

"I was elected to do some flamethrowing in the Senate. To a light a fire under those Senators and make it hot for them."

Rath-DeschainDate: Thursday, 09 Jul 2009, 3:20 AM | Message # 2
Colonel general
Group: Users
Awards: 1
Yeah, that's fine. It would go pretty well with what Novak is doing anyway. The Druckenwel Security Forces are all yours.

Added (09 Jul 2009, 4:20 Am)
---------------------------------------------
The Druckenwell Armed Forces have a lot of elements that are loyal to Novak though. Not all, of course, but his allies are mainly in the commando units and upper echelon. The actual police forces he didn't do too much with.

Rath Deschain
High Inquisitor

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » OOC Forum » OOC Question to Novak
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz