MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Monday
8:06 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » OOC Forum » New...
New...
DamonDate: Friday, 11 Dec 2009, 9:10 AM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Just want to say Hello.. new to the group, but not rp.. I know one person Fajra's writer... and looking forward to rping..

I have a few questions?.. My char pic I'm using, if its already taken, please let me know and I will change it np..

And how do I post pics into the threads ?...

And once again.. looking forward to rping with everyone..

HavocDate: Friday, 11 Dec 2009, 10:12 AM | Message # 2
Lieutenant general
Awards: 3
Howdy. Your picture is fine, and if anyone has any issues with it, tell them to come talk to me. (you won't hear from them) As for the posting pictures on a thread, it's a specific code that I can';t think of at the moment. Jace is usually good with that. But if you have any issues, have Fajra give you my e-mail. And we can connect on messanger. Keep up the good work in your posts.

Jory_CarsonDate: Friday, 11 Dec 2009, 12:00 PM | Message # 3
Major general
Awards: 1
Welcome to the Group Damon, if you need anything feel free to contact myself or Jace or any other member of Management and we will be happy to assist as much as possible.

I find your pic a bit odd, and a touch disturbing but as far as I know it is not in use so feel free.

For posting pics into threads you should be able to use the 'img' button in the bar just above the text box. You will need the image URL for this to work. As I recall I had some trouble with this at some point so I had to edit in HTML. Its going to be easier to use pics that are uploaded to this site though, keep that in mind.

If I can help more let me know.

Jace_VaritekDate: Friday, 11 Dec 2009, 2:42 PM | Message # 4
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Likewise, welcome aboard Damon. Your picture is all good (I noticed the note in your profile, too; rest assured "Raiden" is not in use so it's all yours). Jory is right that using the "img" button on the menu right above the text when you're typing a post is the easiest way to put an image in posts. Cris mentioned that you're new to forums, but not to worry—this took me awhile to figure out also, when I started here a few months ago. If you have any trouble with this, feel free to add me on Messenger (Jace_Varitek@msn.com) or, if you don't have Messenger, email me (JaceVaritek@cs.com).

Jace Varitek
(a manager)

Jace Varitek
Manager/Administrator from January 2003 to Present
My recent posts here, pre-2009 archives here

"When my information changes, I change my opinion. What do you do, sir?"
—John Maynard Keynes

Furthermore, a dancing Wookiee:

DamonDate: Friday, 11 Dec 2009, 6:03 PM | Message # 5
Sergeant
Awards: 0
Thank you all for the replys and tip's.. I'll try that to post my pics on the threads... and yes well my chars pic is odd, and slightly.. disturbing... its Heath Ledger when he stared in the TV show ...Roar... the blue markings is war paint on his face...

Jace I'll add you to my IM, and Havoc looking forward to the rp with you and Fajra...

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » OOC Forum » New...
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz