方Weight :: 244.
方Height :: 190 cm
方Family :: Wife and kid. (Deceased)
方Brother. Deceased..
方Marital Status :: Single.
方Dominant Hand :: Ambidextrous.

. M I S C E L L A N E O U S
{-Vehicles-}
A YT-2400 Freighter, gifted to him for protecting a small planet from the empire, Modification's done by him and his crew.

. I N V E N T O R Y
方Credit's :: 7,ooo. ::
方—Items :: Binoculars, canteen, cigarettes, Radio, camping equipment is all stored within his ship. . ::
方Weapons :: WESTAR-M5 blaster rifle, 6-2Aug2 hunting rifle, Black Powder Pistol, Blaster Pistol. ::
方Armor :: Black Tinted storm-trooper boots, which have a customized design carved into them.
. L A N G U A G E (S)
方Basic.

. A F F I L I A T I O N (S)
Baird's roughnecks.

. N O S T A L G I A
:// Isez was born into a military family, when he was old enough to walk he held his first gun, by the time he was 9 he had already killed around 5 men, the other lives in a hospital. He fought fearlessly in multiple small battles across the galaxy during the time of the clone wars, fighting droids, and random hellbent mercenaries that wanted to take over small planet's, With Baird's support, each group failed epically. Now with the Empire in power, he mainly stays on small planets, or in the outer rim, fighting small platoons of empire troops, during these heroic exploits he's managed to recruit a small team of aliens to aid him in his cause, tho the empire's number's greatly surpass his, he won't go down with out one hell of a fight. He is a fearless, and ruthless leader of a small resistance group against the empire, and the separatists. He may very well be the first of his kind.

Commander in the Grand Army of the Republic (Former)
Friend of the oppressed.
Liberator of the enthralled.
Damian Baird.

Message edited by Baird - Sunday, 24 Oct 2010, 10:37 AM

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz