[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Castor Vax
CastorVaxDate: Monday, 08 Nov 2010, 5:41 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I tire of war... but no matter my path, war finds me.

Name- Castor Jax
Affiliation- Jedi
Rank- Knight
Age- 39
Height- 6'
Weight- 195 lbs
Weapon(s)- Dual-phase lightsaber
Vehicle(s)- ARC-170 starfighter

Forms Utilized-

• Soresu
  • Juyo
  • Vaapad

Background-

Castor Vax was a crack Jedi general during the Clone Wars, known for his fluid tactics and ability to overcome nearly any obstacle on the fly. From nearly the first week of the Wars, Vax was considered for a place on the Jedi Council and the position of Master. The only thing that stood in his way were his views. Far too angry at times and more than willing to consider the occasional dip into the dark side to accomplish his means. It was for this reason, as well as his increasingly brutal strikes against the Confederacy, that Vax was transferred to the Outer Rim, where his strange ideals could not harm the Jedi Order. It was here, far away from his peers, that Castor Vax fell to the dark side.

During one of the varied ground combats, Vax delved too deeply and destroyed his enemies in a fit of rage that spilled over onto his own troops. When the proverbial dust settled, Vax was himself, but a tinged, darker self that bore the guilt of his actions. Withdrawing, Vax allowed the clone officers to lead his campaign as he tried to forgive himself for his own transgression. Surviving Order 66 by the skin of his teeth, largely in part to being away from the battle, Vax fled to Felucia, where he hoped to live out his life in solitude.

Castor Vax
Jedi Knight

Message edited by CastorVax - Monday, 27 Dec 2010, 7:45 AM

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz