• Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Hajo Katarn
Katarn-HajoDate: Monday, 22 Nov 2010, 11:32 AM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
|Name: Hajo Katarn(adopted name)
|Age: 40 human years, unknown how his race ages.
|Sex: Male
|Species: Classified
|Homeworld: An arid planet in the unknown regions of space.
|Hair: N/A
|Eyes: Dark Brown.
|Height: 5' 11"
|Weight: 143.5 lbs.
|Build: Athletic
|Allegiance: Galactic Republic(Former) Him-self.
|Section: SpecForce, The Senate Bureau of Intelligence, Republic army (Former)
|Rank: Lt, CMNDR, Retired [Republic Army] Commander (S.B.I. Discontinued.)
|Profession: Field Operative.(Former) Currently Assassin.

|Weapons: Small VibroKnife, 1 PH-43 Slugthrower (Mandalorian Ripper)
|Specialty Training: Stealth, Teräs Käsi, Echani Martial Arts, Most Melee and Ranged Weapons.

|Combat History: A combat veteran of over a hundred silent wars, Hajo Katarn is one of the most experienced and highly-respected covert operatives in the N.R.I community. Prior to joining the S.B.I, Katarn had an extensive service career, working as a member of the SBI's Special Activities Division (Special Operations Group) and as a highly decorated soldier in the Spec Force, in which he served as an operator in both Spec Team 3 and DEVGRU, where he rose to the rank of Lieutenant Commander. He retired from active duty sometime later, but later returned to work for the Republic, when he was recruited into N.R.I Spec Ops 5th regiment. Katarn is an expert in the art of stealth, trained in various techniques and tactics. He is extremely proficient in both armed and unarmed combat, specifically Specforce CQB known as Krav Maga, Echani Martial Arts, and can also speak a wide variety of alien languages. When possible, katarn operates almost exclusively at night and prefers to work alone in the field. The rest of the information is being released slowly. Latest bit of news, Katarn is know on the wanted list for holding secrets about the empire.

Self History: At the age of six, his parents gave him to the assassin's guild to be trained as an assassin. He made his first kill at twelve. He met his wife Irikah during an assassination, where she noticed the targeting laser on Hajo's target and stepped in to block his shot. Hajo was intrigued that a civilian would put her life on the line to save a complete stranger, and later fell in love with her. Some years later she died giving birth to his son Kolyat.

Racial abilities: His species possess eidetic memory, an adaptation to a world where they must remember the location of every necessary resource (vegetation, drinkable water and prey migration paths) across vast distances. The memories are so strong that an external stimulus can trigger a powerful memory recall. These recalls are so vivid and detailed that some times, he mistakes it for reality. And his species is able to see ultraviolet light as a silvery color, though might lose differentiation between colors at the opposite end of the spectrum, such as the difference between dark red and black.

"Amonkira. Lord of Hunters. Grant that my hands be steady, my aim be true, and my feet swift. And should the worst come to past, grant me forgiveness."

Message edited by Katarn-Hajo - Wednesday, 01 Dec 2010, 10:55 PM

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz