• Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Jabo'a Mereel
Jaboa_MereelDate: Tuesday, 26 Jul 2011, 8:52 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Jabo'a Mereel

"I remember the day the Empire turned on us, like it was yesterday. My rage still burns within my soul, with a fire hotter than any sun. Mandalorian glory, Mandalorian might; Mandalorian honor, out strength unmatched... those who stand before me will light the night sky in flame, for my strength, forever mighty, will never tire of war. I will stand as one with my brothers and sisters. I will find those that Justice can not, and my judgement will be swift... the stars themselves will flee before my guns, for Mandalore is upon them."
-Jabo'a Mereel

Name: Jabo'a Mereel

Height: 6'6"

Weight: 295 lbs.

Hair: Black

Eyes: Brown

Build: Muscular, Athletic

Distinguishing Marks: Mandalorian Tribal Wrap down entire right arm, True Mandalorian sysmbol on left outer shoulder, Strill on left forearm, Honor in Mando'a on left ankle, Glory in Mando'a on right ankle, symbol of the Journeyman Protectors on right breast, symbol of Mereel clan on back.

Species: Human (Mandalorian)

Sex: Male

Homeworld: Concord Dawn

Residence: Personal homestead, Concord Dawn

Affiliation: Mandalore

Position: Commander of the Strill Supercommandos

Weapons: WESTAR-M5 Blaster Rifle, DC-15S Blaster fitted with combat knife bayonet, 2 DC-17 Repeater Hand Blasters, Mythosaur Axe, 2 Mandalorian War Swords, 2 Mandalorian Combat Knives, 2 Shuriken Discs

Vehicles: Amphibious Interstellar Aassault Transport/infantry Gunship Jaster's Legacy II, Pursuer-class Enforcement Ship Ol'avarde, Basilisk War Droid

Armor: Mandalorian Shock Trooper Armor (Black jumpsuit with gold armor plating, with chest, shoulder, upper arm, thigh, knee, shin, and boot plates as well as wrist gauntlets. Gold helmet with red inside outline and black outside outline as well as Jaig Eyes. Red cape with black True Mandalorian symbol on it and red kamas with frontal tabard, along with red Journeyman Protector sash, as well as Red shoulder pauldrons with Mereel Clan symbol on them. )

Armor Extras: Mandalorian Crushgaunt placed within both gauntlets, Right Gauntlet Whipcord, Left Gauntlet Projectile Launcher, Right Gauntlet Flamethrower, Left Gauntlet , Dual Gauntlet Twin Heavy Blasters, Dual Gauntlet Combat Spikes (Blades of Mandalorian Iron that extend to a maximum length of 18 inches), wristband blades, wrist mounted grappling hook, boot spikes, toxin disperser, poison injector [Special nets he personally designed are also used in the projectile launcher. Made from Mandalorian Iron, these nets have two settings; stun, which closes upon the victim until they no longer have any range of movement, and kill, which squeezes itself shut on the victim.] (Uses Z-6 jetpack. When in use, cape is usually removed.)

Martial Arts: Krei'gersk'unst, Echani, Tae-Jitsu, Tal-Gun, limited Teräs Käsi

Clan: Mereel

Father: Ke'vain Mereel - Supercommando, Journeyman Protector, Cuy'val Dar, Chieftain of the Mereel Clan [Deceased]

Mother: Am'i Mereel - Supercommando, Journeyman Protector [Deceased]

Siblings: Ash'a Mereel - Warrior trainee (sister) [deceased]; Broo'ke Mereel - Warrior trainee (sister) [deceased]

Wife: None

Children: None

Info: Born before his father's leave as a Cuy'val Dar, Jabo'a knew the warrior life from a very young age. His parents separated, and he spent six months with each until three, when he spent all of his time with his father who trained him not only as a warrior, but heir to the chieftainship of the clan. He grew up around the clone troopers, especially the ARC Troopers whom he was fond of. The ARC Troopers took to him as well, amused by a birth-born Mandalorian child. It all ended however, and once the Cuy'val Dar were not needed, Jabo'a and his father returned to Concord Dawn. He saw his mother again for the first time in years, and he continued to grow as a warrior. Soon, however, things became chaotic. The Empire invaded the Mandalorian worlds, and very quickly, things were turned upside down. His father was killed, and leadership was thrust upon him at the age of twelve.

Despite being a mere child, he was recognized by all as Chieftain of the clan, however he knew he could not lead effectively, nor could they fight in their current condition. thus he gave the order for the Mereels to disperse, fight at their own will against the Empire, and not to reform until he gave the order to do so. He was personally taken in by Mereel Skirata, who taught him everything he knew and acted as a second father to him. At the age of sixteen, he left the Skirata clan and their resistance against the Empire to strike it out as his own with his father's ship, which he renamed in honor of his great uncle, Jaster Mereel.

To avoid attracting attention to himself, he crafted a second set of armor, with the same abilities, but adorned with the paint scheme and look used by Jaster Mereel, and took upon the alter ego of Cruor Akaan for his work as an open bounty hunter and mercenary. While not achieving such fame as other Mandalorians, such as Boba Fett, he did have the distinction of being considered for leading the Empire's assault on Kamino if Fett was unavailable. Sadly, for he had developed a plan to sabotage the entire operation, Fett was available.

He continued to build a name for himself, both as Jabo'a Mereel and as Cruor Akaan, and has taken to forming his own resistence force, known as the Strill Supercommandos, or Strill Ori'ramikade in Mando'a, to fight the Empire from his AIAT/i and their personal Persuers.

Alor'ad Jabo'a Mereel
Striil Ori'ramikade

Message edited by JaboaMereel - Wednesday, 27 Jul 2011, 2:04 PM

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz