Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Awards: 0
High in the sky
There can be seen towering
A tall mountain,
Were one but wish to climb it
A path of ascent exists.

The sovereign of the Atrisians respectfully inquires about the health of the sovereign of this Galaxy.

Further the Celestial Emperor of the Atrisians wishes to sincerely offer his most heartfelt gratitude for the boons the Sublime Galactic Emperor has granted him in the past.

The Emperor of the Atrisians, his Astral Majesty Antonius I, wishes to ask that the Exalted Emperor Palpatine grants him yet another boon, for which we would be most sincerely and radiantly thankful.

It is the August Emperor Antonius' wills that the Throne of his Dominion be granted the gift of one of the City Ships of Duros that he might return in triumph as proof of his great and bloody wrath against the alien. He is desirous that he board the alien abomination ship with a most loyal retinue, and shed the blood of all those who by their very existence and former treachery have not any right to breath air in the Visionary Interstellar, nay Intergalactic, Realm of the Illustrious Emperor Palpatine, Defender of Mankind.

His Imperial Majesty Antonius I

Message edited by Emperor_Park - Sunday, 27 Jan 2013, 12:53 PM

Sate_PestageDate: Monday, 18 Feb 2013, 1:38 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant general
Group: Moderators
Awards: 0
Mr. Park,

His Majesty is in good health. He is desirous that his congratulations be conveyed to you for your Kingdom's recognition in the Senate, and he has additionally bid me to liaise with you on the matter of this Duros city ship, which I understand it is your intent to plunder. I don't know the particular ship to which you refer, but as you proceed, please be aware of the relevant law pertaining to city ships.

On behalf of His Majesty, Emperor Palpatine,

Sate Pestage
Grand Vizier of the Empire
Assistant to Emperor Palpatine
Chair of the Imperial Senate

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz